Fit Tower comparison request

Peanuts

Cathlete
Cathe/SNM - I know this has been previously requested but since this is the last day to use the Cathe discount coupon would you be able to post the comparison video(s). I've already preordered but it might help those who haven't make their decision. Thanks.

I just posted a question regarding the Fit Tower and the discount code and came across your posting. Were you able to get the discount coupon to work on their site? I entered a coupon code of Cathe10, but an additional discount was not being added to the cart.

I ordered mine on July 12th and used the Cathe10 coupon which worked. I know not long ago they had problems with the code but SNM contacted them and it was corrected. I started this post because although I placed my order I would still like to see the comparison video that Cathe said she did. If you still have a problem I would contact SNM Customer Service.

Thank you very much! I didn't mean to hijack your post, just curious to hear if anyone else had the same issue :)

Aqua girl - I thought it was you that had. Just figured I'd ask again. I would hope they would do it. Maybe drum up more orders! I've been curious since Cathe mentioned a video. Would really like to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it was me :). I would like to see it too, I have the old one, I've ordered the new one, but still would like to
Compare, but I guess I will compare when I get it! I thought they were going to show some clips of the
Workouts too......

Cathe/SNM - I know this has been previously requested but since this is the last day to use the Cathe discount coupon would you be able to post the comparison video(s). I've already preordered but it might help those who haven't make their decision. Thanks.

Hi Peanuts...I'm seeing this late but in any case I haven't posted those videos because I've since learned that I'm unable to post videos related to the Fit Tower without proper clearance from our associates in this Fit Tower project.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.