Fit Split FAQ

This is an off the wall question and not really a FAQ :) but... will your crew working out with you on the new Fit Split series consist of at least one or more women/ladies of color? I know Jai is a beautiful woman of color but I'm a little disappointed that she has been the only one for quite some time now. And no, Cathe is not a racist, prejudice, etc etc...so please do not go down that road. I've been with Cathe since Step-n-Motion! :) Just want to see more than just Jai representing the women of color...even though Mercedes and Brenda have always been mine favorites (after you of course Cathe) :) Thanks

Hi GetFit55,

We never like to announce our video crew in advance as things can happen between now and filming. When it comes to deciding who is in our videos the decision in made strictly on who Cathe feels has the best skill sets, availability and will be a good team player. There really is not a very large pool of skilled people to choose from as we really need to select the crew from people in our local area (most are Gym members that take Cathe's class). We only occasionally make exceptions to this. If you look at our videos through the decades you will find that women-of-color in our videos vary from over 50% to zero. We just don't look at race or ethnicity or any other factor when selecting our crew. A decision is totally made based on who we feel is the best person for the position at that time.

A step may be utilized in the videos, but there will not be any complex step choreography like would see in an official Cathe step workout.

Since this new series looks like TOUGH STUFF :D :D :D, please consider a 25 minute recovery (with ball perhaps? Love your fun filled ball play on LIVE) routine as a bonus.

Cathe, I really wasn't expecting a new series from you so soon! So happy. When do you ever get the time to rest? ;) Very excited about a time efficient Split approach!!

Same here Beavs...I use the modifications all the time, when shown & offered. They really should be "doable"
For everyone that loves Cathe's workouts, the ones that don't need to modify and the ones that do. I think
"Advanced" can be for both. I workout most every day of the week, and because of that, consider myself to be
Somewhat advanced..even though I don't do high impact.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.