Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, don't feel bad, I didn't make it to church today either.. I didn't sleep so
Great last night, so I was moving slow this morning....I only did 1 workout today,
Firm Fat Blaster DVD. I programmed a little low impact, step and climbs...it was
Just what I needed... sure hope I sleep better tonight! Did you download the
Free CatheLive workout? I didn't, since I get CatheLive with my On Demand...
I just don't do that many of the live workouts...I do have a list of favorites tho'
Of course, I completely forgot about QVC this afternoon too! Oh well, the dvds
Should be here soon enough....

Hi Linda,

Sorry you had trouble sleeping. I hope you will sleep well tonight. I did got to QVCs website and watched the presentation its only about 7 minutes I think. You can still check it out online.
Great job withn yesterday's workout with Firm Fat Blaster DVD. Big high fives on that knowing how tired you said you were that is awesome! Double high fives!!
No, I did not download the cathe live thing yet.

I just finished another injury recovery workout, not sure how long I will have to do this but will do so as long as needed. I already miss running but healing is key.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #2 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 49 Min

Low Impact Series- Cycle Max-Cycle Max Express= 41 Min
Distance= 8.62 Miles

Have a super blessed Monday,

Nora

ps. I'll say a prayer for you to get some sleep.

Hi Nora, your workouts look fun today! Great! Yes, I watched the QVC clip this
Morning, I am glad I ordered them...got my email that they were mailed...so
Hopefully this week....glad the step dvds are being filmed...maybe this year we will
Get them before the holidays...tonight I did one of the premixes on Kelly's
Strength & Stamina DVD. Take care....be positive!

Good morning Nora, hope you are feeling ok....I didn't check in last night, but I did
Do a blender step workout, that was it. Hope you have a good day!

I am back :), had dental appointment this morning, so I am off today, had crown
Prep, will get permanent one in 2 weeks. Just finished timesaver premix of one
Set of everything from Pyramid Pump dvd. Don't think I have done that one before, but I enjoyed it. Glad to see new workouts have already been filmed.
Hmm....about 2 months yet, maybe,......maybe we'll have them before December!
That would be nice.....hope you are ok.....

Hi Linda,

Good for you getting in a step workout. I hope you have been stocking up on your sleep and feeling more rested.

I just finished today's recovery workout workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Virtual Active- Sydney Run (On Bike)= 36 Min
Distance= 8.49 Miles on Upright Stationary Bike

LITE- Body Weight & Bands- Basic #3- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #2 + Extended Stretch #2= 61 Min

Have a blessed and fabulous day!

Nora

ps. I'm working on a positive attitude and casting my cares and leaning on the Lord.

Just back to let you know I got my Walk 15 DVDs,etc today...I did the first mile on
The 2 mile DVD with the cooldown and liked it. Leslie leads that one and I think
Rocky leads the 2nd mile. I did that DVD instead of the 1 mile cause a couple of
The discs were loose but I didn't see any scratches,etc....the band looks nice and
Not sure whether I will take advantage of the daily walk offer or not...might try..
You just have to put in the activation code you get, no credit card required for this
Offer.

Hi Linda:)

So cool:D, wow I'm excited you got your dvds already, that is awesome. Glad to hear you enjoyed the 2 mile Walk 15 workout. Oh so glad none of your dvds were scratched. Yes, I saw there was a band included, those are always nice to have on hand. Yeah, I don't think I will take advantage of the download activation thing. I do own a lot of Leslie's dvd's and Miracle Miles so I'm good there. Congrats on receiving your Walk 15 dvds and trying them out. Well done on your Walk 15 2 mile workout, high fives!!

I just finished my injury recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #1= 40 Min
Distance= 8.81 Miles

Leslie Sansone - Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk = 31 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min

Have a blessed pre-Friday!

Nora

ps. Keep Positive and Keep Prayin'

Hi Nora, did a short light cardio workout last night...the night before, I was doing
Some cardio and Coco was in the room with me, I was trying to watch him and
Not step or run into him and...stumbled and fell into a table..hurting my right arm
Big lump on it and bruised up pretty good (I bruise easy anyway) and sure I pulled
Something as well. So I am on the injured list too! I think it's looking a little
Better, and hurts a little less but not going to do any weights for a little...unless
They are 1lb'ers !!!! Walk 15 might get used a little more right now than I planned!

Hi Linda,

Oh no! So sorry for your injury. If there is swelling maybe use ice on that area to bring swelling down and maybe take a motrin or advil for pain. Yes if you workout maybe Walk 15 or weights(if not hurting injured area) until things feel better, and don't be afraid to modify any workout to suit you especially with an injury. I know I am having to do that as well. I will say a prayer for you to heal and feel better.
Please take care! If you pulled something don't train for that area or muscles affected.

I just finished today's injury recovery workout w/modifications where needed and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #3- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs + Extended Stretch#1= 60 Min
LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #1- Main w/o + Extended Stretch #2= 46 Min

Have blessed Friday and take it easy,

Nora

ps. Sending healing prayers

Hi Nora, tonight was just another Walk 15. I did the second mile on the 2 mile
Disc. The walk leader on second mile is Rocky. I liked it, although she is a bit too
Bouncy for me :). I am Leslie's speed :):). Just to let you know there is a separate
Cool down walk/stretch on that disc too by Leslie. Probably each disc will have
A separate cooldown/stretch, I don't know yet.

Hi Linda,

How are you feeling? Better I hope. I've been sending healing prayers your way. Great you are already enjoying Walk 15. I just got my Walk 15's in the mail yesterday but didn't have time to try any until today. It's nice to have Walk 15's to use as add-ons, warm ups, or lately as an additional injury recovery workout that is low/little impact options. I am grateful to have the variety.
I know October 4th is getting closer for me, then the wait for lab results. Please continue with prayers and for a begnin out come.
I deeply appreciate the prayers. Great job on your recovery workout with Walk 15 doing the 2nd part of mile 2. Good for you, high fives on your workout. I've been curious how the different walk leaders are, this should be fun. I am familiar with most of them looking forward to trying them all out.

I just finished today's injury recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3 = 39 Min
Hi Linda,

How are you feeling? Better I hope. I've been sending healing prayers your way. Great you are already enjoying Walk 15. I just got my Walk 15's in the mail yesterday but didn't have time to try any until today. It's nice to have Walk 15's to use as add-ons, warm ups, or lately as an additional injury recovery workout that is low/little impact options. I am grateful to have the variety.
I know October 4th is getting closer for me, then the wait for lab results. Please continue with prayers and for a begnin out come.
I deeply appreciate the prayers. Great job on your recovery workout with Walk 15 doing the 2nd part of mile 2. Good for you, high fives on your workout. I've been curious how the different walk leaders are, this should be fun. I am familiar with most of them looking forward to trying them all out.

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3 = 39 Min
Distance= 8.46 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 2= 35 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min

Have a blessed & restful day,

Nora

Hi Nora, oh so glad you got your dvds...I took mine out of that cardboard thing
And found a 10 disc case that was empty, so I put the 5 Walk 15's in it as well as
The 5 Miracle Miles dvds. Yes, I am continuing to remember you in my prayers &
Hope all will be good....my arm still is sore as heck, and a big ole ugly bruise, but
I am trying to not over stress it, of course, pushing & pulling the vacuum cleaner
Today didn't help! Yes, right arm, I am right-handed! I did a blender, called
Outer/Inner Thighs Pedal Circuit, warming up on the bike, then a bike segment,
Off the bike for standing outer thigh lifts & firewalkers, back on the bike for
A tabata ride, then off for standing inner thigh lifts and plié lateral walks, then
Short cool down and stretch. All that in 23 min!

ETA: also did a Kelly kickboxing mix workout, but went easy on the punches!

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope you had a restful Sunday, I went to church and to get groceries, my
Workouts were a Peloton treadmill class and CatheLive "Step on it". That is a fun
Class, I shortened it, I did warmup, several combos and fast forwarded to the
Cool down & stretch.

Hi Linda,

Yes, I got the Walk 15 dvds and but them in a dvd case that I already had and put them next to Miracle miles. I always take my dvd's that arrive in a card board sleeve in a dvd case holder thing that is designed to hold dvds. So far no scratches. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. Sorry your arm is still sore. Its good you are not over stressing it, just take it easy. I am right handed also and my MS has affected my right side including my right hand. Take it easy on your right arm with regards to workouts. Great job on your workout yesterday with blender workout called Outer/Inner Thighs Pedal Circuit, warming up on the bike, then a bike segment, off the bike for standing outer thigh lifts & firewalkers, back on the bike for
A tabata ride, then off for standing inner thigh lifts and plié lateral walks, then
Short cool down and stretch. Wow! That is awesome. Plus you did a Kelly Kickbox premix too! High fives!!!

Good for you you got a workout in with a Peleton Treadmill class and CatheLive Step on it class. Bravo!! I did walk to church today , it was a brisk round trip walk 2 mile walk. The rest of the day I have done chores and my workout schedule, Phew! Still working on laundry.

Have a blessed Sunday and sending you healing prayers,

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope your right arm is feeling better. I'll keep sending you healing prayers.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- W/O #2= 39 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 3= 49 Min
Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #1= 36 Min
Distance= 8.52 Miles

Have a blessed day & feel better,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, boy, you did a great mix today! Three of my favorites, Cathe, Kelly &
Leslie!! I really like Your Best Body workouts...
Tonight I did a Kelly Stepboxing mix, I really love all 4 of those Stepboxing dvds..
Hope your day was good, we finally had some rain today, although I don't like
Rain, unless I can just stay inside...my hair doesn't like rain either :). And it lets
The world know! :)

Hi Linda,

I hope your right arm is feeling better. Yeah, I haven't done Your Best Body for a while but that was fun yesterday, good stuff. Cathe, Kelly, and Leslie are a great combo and types of workouts, love them.
Nicely done yesterday with a Kelly Stepboxing mix, yes she does some really great Stepboxing dvds, super fun. High fives on your workout yesterday. I'm just trying to avoid alot of impact type workouts right now so I can allow my left lower leg and ankle to heal from an apparent fracture injury.

I had a good day yesterday, thanks. Aww, rain I live in Oregon and rain is a frequent visitor often. My hair is a great predictor of rain it tends to get a bit curlier and a tiny bit frizzy. So I use umbrellas and coats with hoods etc..I take it you have curly hair too?
I do find the rain to be peaceful and enjoy the fresh air and walk after it rains, except for the hair issues. LOL Oh well not a big thing. No such thing as bad hair days, just greatful for hair and sometimes I have to be creative with the hair to handle challenges.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver# 2= 38 Min
Distance= 8.68 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox= 26 Min 1 #15 Kettlebell
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 2= 35 Min

Have a blessed sunshiney day!

Nora

ps. sending you healing prayers for your right arm.

Hi Everyone!

This is Jen Den!!

Sorry I haven’t written for more then a month! There was a lot going on in my family, but now everything is going fine.

I am so happy that StepBoss is being recorded as we speak!

When we left off I was on Month 2 of STS! But, I had to quit it in the Month of September.

Here is a surprise for all you ladies! If you watch Cathe Live #264, September 5, 2019, I actually was on it! I was the one wearing the “NAVY” t-shirt. The dark blue shirt. I was the one on the far right. I know I am overweight, but I don’t let that stop me from doing Cathe Workouts. Also, if I didn’t do the STS workouts I wouldn’t been able to do that Cathe Live Workout! Those weights are heavy!

I was in the Navy from 1996 to 1998. And I am a Navy Veteran.

I can tell you this.. Doing Cathe Live was an awesome experience. To me it was like having an outer body experience too. It was amazing!

I will be going to Cathe’s Daytona 2019. It is all paid for!!!

Again, sorry I haven’t written, but I have been thinking of all of you these past month!

Keep stepping! Jen Den

Hi Nora, took a rest day last night. No my hair isn't curly, but does have natural
Wave which is a pain, it just gets awful frizzy when it rains or that type of weather.
Hi Jen, nice to hear from you, glad you are doing ok. Lucky girl to go to a
CatheLive class, did you get to talk with Cathe? I do have OnDemand & Live so
I will have to go back and see if I can find you! :). Watching it, are you on the
Right or left of the screen? I bet you are really excited to go to the Daytona trip!
Won't be long! Yes, I am looking forward to the step dvds too. Maybe we will get
Them sooner than later this year! :).
You girls have a good day!

ETA: I found you Jenn! I watched the clip and there you are! How neat! Nora,
I think you said you don't have CatheLive, but if you just watch the video clip
Here on the forum for 9/5/19, you will see Jen.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.