Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda, Happy Labor Day!

I hope you are off work today observing the holiday and enjoying the free time to rest and relax.
Give Coco a pet for me.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- Ride- Premix #1 Express Ride #1= 36 Min
Distance= 7.49 Miles

No run today my son has the day off work and needs to study for CPA exam where the Treadmill is so no run today.

LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper= 37 Min
Fit Split- Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing = 34 Min

That's it for me today, take care. Please continue to send prayers my way, I truly appreciate it.

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, Happy Labor Day to you too! Good workouts today! CoCo says thanks
And each night he has prayers too(well, I have to say them :) ) but we both are
Asking for your good results....

Yes, I am off today, and have been doing some workouts...using my DVD player
And programming chapters, I have done a short mix from Kelly's Strong & Lean
(Enjoyed it) and also 20 min. Mix from Cardio Sculpt Overload (enjoyed equally)
I like to do that, it helps me learn combos, etc before getting into the workouts or
Premixes. Then I did a longer blender 37 min., called Bootcamp Barrage.
(Cardio, lower body, upper body, abs) 5 rounds. Gotta put some laundry in the
Dryer and planning on doing a 20 min. Peloton treadmill class next. That'll be
It for today. Enjoy your day...think positive!

Hi Linda,

Thank you Lind and Coco for your prayers for me to have good out come with the biopsy. Glad you had Monday off. Great job with your workout workout doing a short mix from Kelly's Strong & Lean,) and also 20 min. Mix from Cardio Sculpt Overload (enjoyed equally).
longer blender 37 min., called Bootcamp Barrage(Cardio, lower body, upper body, abs) 5 rounds. Then a a 20 min. Peloton treadmill class, wow lots of good stuff, WTG!! High fives on all your workouts, well done.
Thank you, I will pray and read scripture and think positive.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- w/o#2 Lean (Kickboxing)= 33 Min Fun workout need more practice with it.

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 3.5 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min Distance= 6.31 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- w/o #2= 13 Min

You and Coco have a blessed day,

Nora

ps. I thought I checked in much earlier today, but I forgot, until just now.

Hi Nora, that's ok, I meant to post last night, but didn't. Glad you liked Lean too,
Yes, I have been working on those combos too, they're fun. I did a blender last
Night, Cross Max Step. (A little CrossTrain, a little Body Max 2 mix). Have a blessed day.....and think positive!

Hi Linda,

Ooh your blender workout of Cross Max Step. (A little CrossTrain, a little Body Max 2 mix).
Love your blender workout it sounds awesome. High fives on your workout, well done.
Yes, I'm praying a lot praying and working hard on keeping positive thoughts.
Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. I had to try out Kelly's CSO new workout.
It was a great workout but different than any other Kelly offering.
It was a very fresh and original type of workout, very easy to modify if needed. Enjoyed this one!

Here's today's workout:

KCM- CSO+Keep Going 1-3 = 47 Min
Fit Split- Timesaver #3 - Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min
Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D2- w/o #5= 17 Min

Have blessed day,

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you doing?

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.35 Miles

KCM 30MTF - Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min

That's it for me today, trying to think positive and pray.

Have a blessed day,

Nora

p.s. Thank you in advance for your prayers and well wishes, they mean alot.

Hi Nora, I see you had a "Kelly" day today...I started to do something of hers, but
Did a blender, "5 * 5 * 5 * Express Cardio". After a warmup from Xtrain, it was 5 min. Of Kickboxing from Rumble, 5 min. Of floor cardio from Cardio Party, and then a 5 min. Step challenge section from Low Impact Challenge, cooldown from
Afterburn and stretch from Metabolic Total Body. Whew! A lot of variety and a lot
Of fun! Yes, I am continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers your way......
Have a Good Friday.
PS. I didn't workout last night, was working on a couple more blenders...yikes...

Hi Linda,

Wow, that is a fierce and awesomne blender workout you created from these workouts: "5 * 5 * 5 * Express Cardio". After a warmup from Xtrain, it was 5 min. Of Kickboxing from Rumble, 5 min. Of floor cardio from Cardio Party, and then a 5 min. Step challenge section from Low Impact Challenge, cooldown from
Afterburn and stretch from Metabolic Total Body. Wow, yes Phew is in order after that,great mix by the way.

I just inished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body = 49 Min
XTrain-D9 - Tabatacise= 45 Min

Thank you for you continued prayers and well wishes they mean a lot.

Have an amazing and blessed Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, Happy Tabata Friday to ya'.....and metabolic too....Wow! Tonight for me was a workout from Kelly's
Stepboxing 2 dvd. I just love that dvd !!!! :):) I did the Workout 2 without drills premix which was about
25 min. or so. That has to be one of my favorite workouts.....partly because I can do it!! LOL..
Have a good weekend....and keep positive thoughts....

Good morning Linda,

Wow! Nicely done last night on your workout with Kelly's
Stepboxing 2 dvd. I have that one and I'll have to check that out. High five on your workout yesterday, great job!

I did get a call from the doctor and the biopsy is going to be on October 4th plus however long to wait for lab results back. . So I'm praying like crazy to be all right and casting my cares.
Thank you for your continued prayers and well wishes.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver # 3= 36 Min Distance= 8.07 Miles
KCM 30MTF Strong & Lean- w/o #1 Weights (Strong)= 29 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min

Thank you, and have a blessed Saturday!

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, that seems like a long time to have to wait....that would drive me crazy...
Well, we both did the same Kelly today, I just finished the Strong (weights) workout
From Strong & Lean too..:). I really liked it, time flew by....before that, I did some
Short workouts on my skier, rower, & elliptical for a little cardio before weights.
I may do something later tonight, if I do, it will be some sort of cardio.
Have a good weekend...

ETA: didn't wait till tonite :). I did Leslie's 2 mile walk with the weighted walk belt
That came with the DVD. Do you have that one of hers? It's pretty good.

Last edited:
Hi Nora, you are probably taking a rest day today, my workouts today have been
A little more with Bitgym rowing the new water tour they loaded yesterday, and
Then did a shorter RowVigor tabata rowing workout and finished that session with
A Peloton treadmill cool down walk. I also did 2 blender workouts....Blender Mix 1
( that one was my second blender workout I created years ago...before I started
Getting creative with the names :) ) and also TARGET: Floor Cardio & Biceps.
That's probably it today, my foot's hurting a little. Need to rest it I guess..
Hope your day is going good.

Hi Linda,

I did not workout today, but walked to church today, beautiful morning after the sun came out.

Nice workout yesterday with Kelly's Strong & Lean - Weights (Strong),workouts on skier, rower & elliptical cardio, well done hi fives. Oh and you also added a Leslie 2 mile walk with weighted walk belt that came with dvd. Yes, I have that one also, good workout and fun.

Have a blessed Sunday,

Nora

Hi Linda,

Great job on yesterday's workout with RowVigor tabata rowing workout and finished that session with
A Peloton treadmill cool down walk, plus did 2 blender workouts..Blender Mix 1
( that one was my second blender workout I created years ago, and also TARGET:
Floor Cardio & Biceps. Wow! Those are some amazing sounding workout, high fives!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min Distance= 6.50 Miles

KCM Body Sculpting NYC- Latte Mix = 38 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min

Have fun workout later and a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, I have Kelly's NYC workout too, it has some neat moves in it, I think
Lauren is in that one too, I really like her, she's a great modifier... I forgot about
Those "coffee" premixes...that was a neat idea!

Tonight I did the latest CatheLive, "Legs for days". But I did a shortened version
Of it, the warmup, 1 set of Round 1, 1 set of Round 3, and the stretch. Good
Enough for me and my time allowance.

Hope you are feeling ok...:)

Hi Linda,

Yes, Lauren is in NYC and so is Kris. I did enjoy that workout and the moves are different and refreshing, it was fun! I'm glad decided to do that one. I will be doing another premix from NYC tomorrow I think. Great job on your CatheLive, "Legs for days" yesterday. Even a shortened version would be very effective, so high fives!!
I'm working on keeping a positive attitude and leanin'on the Lord and casting my cares and trusting him. Thanks for asking. I appreciate your continued prayers.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min Distance= 6.50 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- w/o#2 Lean (Kickboxing)= 33 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 minute Quick Walks- Bonus Chair Stretch= 11 Min

Have a terrific and blessed Tuesday:)

Nora

Hey Nora, another day, another workout (or in your case, workouts :) ). How did
You like Lean? I have done some of the combos and liked what I have done.
Both Strong & Lean are great workouts....
Since legs were last night, tonight I did Timesaver Premix 9 (one set of each exercise) from Lite Stacked sets Upper Body DVD. That is another one of my
Favorite upper body workouts.
Well, that's it for today, have a good day & workout tomorrow!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on yesterday's workout with Timesaver Premix 9 (one set of each exercise) from Lite Stacked sets Upper Body DVD. That is another one of my
Favorite upper body workouts. Yes, I do like Kelly's new Strong & Lean workout it is a fun one.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3, 1/2 CD,+ 0 iPod songs + Stretch= 40 Min Distance= 4.04 Miles

KCM Body Sculpting NYC- Cappuccino Mix = 28 min
Core DeForce- MMA Speed = 27 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your day & workouts were good! Tonight I did a workout from
Kelly's 30 MTF KickBoxing. That one is kind of older and has Lauren & Kris too.
I like the little circle that pops up previewing the combo as she tells what's it's
Gonna be. That's kinda neat. Take care...

Hi Linda,

Great workout yesterday with one of Kelly's. Nicely done with Kelly's 30 MTF KickBoxing. Yes I remember the little circle popping up on the screen showing the preview for the next moves. I liked that feature and its always nice to see Lauren as the modifier on the older dvds.
Please continue to pray for me as I sure can use it and appreciate all prayers for all to be well.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1,no... Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 0 iPod songs + Stretch= 24 Min Distance= 2.43 Miles

XTrain- D10- Ride- Premix #1 Express Ride #1= 36 Min Distance= 8.07 Miles
LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #5 Main w/o + Calorie Crush+ Extended Stretch #1= 58 Min

Have a blessed pre-Friday!

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.