Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Good morning,

Linda and Jen Den. I hope everyone had a great Mondayt, Tuesday and will enjoy a wonderful Wednesday.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
LITE- Pyramid Pump- Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp- Timesaver #3 Wup + Rnds 1-5 + Stretch= 38 Min

Well, that's it for me today. I may decide to add-on a workout later, if I do I well be sure to check back with that, still not sure if I will or not haven't decuded yet.

Have a blessed and great Wednesday!

Nora

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Linda & Jen Den I hope youn are well and taking care.

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 71 Min Distance= 7.0 Miles PR

Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing = 34 Min

That's it for me today!

Have a blessed Day,

Nora

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Yay, it's Friday!

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty PHA Training= 43 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core-H.G,.I.= 9 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Not sure if I'll do an add-on workout or not, but if I do I'll check in.

Phew! I'm done, those Tabata Friday's are something else.

Well, I hope everyone has a great Friday and a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

I hope you are having a great start for you Saturday.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #1= 40 Min Distance= 8.88 Miles
XTrain- D8- Premix #17 No Conditioning + Core #1= 45 Min

That's it for me today, knees bothering me from yesterday. So I gather 7 miles is too much for the knees, so noted.

Have a blessed Saturday and comeback and share what's new with you,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Happy Sunday Ladies. I hope you are having a beautiful and fabulous day.

I just finished today's recovery workout and will now check in.

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Barefoot Cardio Core= 33 Min
Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion Fix- Yoga for Balance & Core Strength= 21 Min
Jessica Smith- Gentle Yoga For Back Pain Relief & Prevention- Session #1= 33 Min

Have a blessed Sunday!

Nora

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

In hope all is well with each of you.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Ultimate Body Sculpt & Condit. w/KB Vol2- The Grind= 20 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min Distance= 6.42 Miles

XTrain- D1- Chest,Back & Sh- Premix #5- Rnds 1-5 = 37 Min

Have a blessed Monday!

Nora

Hi Nora, surprise! Sorry I have been MIA......you certainly have been doing some
Great workouts......cause I have been "following" you! :):):)..( you know what I am
Talking about)...I have been working out, a few rest days here and there...tonight i
Did one of my new blenders..Cross Train Step..that was fun....and yesterday
Another new blender, 101010*, which was about 10 min. Of kickboxing, 10 min.
Of hi/lo, & 10 min. Of step...I used CrossTrain 10 10 10, Revd up Rumble, Cardio
Party and Party Rockin Step 1. That was fun as well....
Take care....

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Linda- Yay!! So nice to see you at check in. I see you've been busy with some new great blender workouts of: Cross Train Step,and yesterday
Another new blender, 101010*, which was about 10 min. Of kickboxing, 10 min.
Of hi/lo, & 10 min. Of step...I used CrossTrain 10 10 10, Revd up Rumble, Cardio
Party and Party Rockin Step 1, ooh those sounds like so fun, I'm jealous! LOL!! Those blender workouts sound like tons of fun, good for you high fives. Way to get it done and have fun!

I hope you are handling these dog days of summer's hot weather well. I'm not, it does not work well with my MS, oh well.

I just finished today's workout have a Dr.'s appointment thing so I had to skip running today, maybe make it up tomorrow.
I will now check in. The workout manager won't let me check in, some kind of technical error it showed up Sunday when I was trying to put workouts in the workout calendar, it messed up for Today and Thursday not being able to enter or check in workouts we'll see if it clears.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #2= 40 Min Distance= 8.39 Miles
Lauren Brooks- Ultimate Body Sculpt & Contioning Vol.2- The Smoke w/finisher= 22 Min
XTrain- D7- All Out Low Impact HiiT= 39 Min

That's it for me today, gotta run to Dr's.

Have a blessed day and keep cool!

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your dr appt went well. Did you preorder Kelly's dvds and have you gotten them? Alot of people
that preordered have received them but not too many reviews on videofitness yet.....I hope to get them...Collage
doesn't have them yet....
Tonight I did a blender- "Cathe's Lower Body Tabata" it was short, 20 min. but packed a punch for 20 min !
alot of squats, deadlifts, lunges and some loop work (Firewalkers) It filled the spot!

Hi Linda and jen Den,

Linda- Yes, I got my new Kelly workouts in yesterday's mail. I haven't had time to preview them yet, but I can hardly wait to do so. Oh the doctor's appointment was one of those yearly routine things. I hope all went well, I'll have to wait for the letter they send to know more.

Great job on yesterday's blender workout with "Cathe's Lower Body Tabata" it was short, 20 min. Cathe and get ya good in 20 Min I have no doubt about that.
High fives on your workout and getting it done, WTG!!

Jen Den- I hope your still out there. How's your STS workouts going with Meso 2?

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min Distance= 6.28 Miles This was a makeup run for Tuesday.

LITE- Cardio Party- Timesaver # 6- Boxing & Blasts= 29 Min

That's it for me today, now rest, eat and chores.

Have a fun workout later and a blessed day now!

Nora

Hi Nora, rest day here, just plum ran outta time! I ordered Kelly's new ones today
From Collage. They showed up there today, I paid extra for priority mail...so
Hoping to have them soon.....hoping for Saturday but that's pretty iffy....almost
Would be a miracle....:). I am not good at waiting on things....at all.

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Linda- good for you taking a rest day. I hope you enjoyed it. Oh nice on ordering Kelly's two new ones. I did have the opportunity to preview them and they look good.
Kelly did a different style format with them. CSO is one workout only on it 26 Min approx. Then she has keep going options at the end of the 26 Min there are three options. Keep going option 1 = 7:49, option 2= 7:37, and option 3= 7:17 minutes in length. Then there is also optionGo to Stretch which is 2:50 Min. Then there are her premix sections.
Now Kelly's other offering is Strong & Lean. This one has two disctinctly different workouts. Workout 1- Weights (Strong)= 29 Min.
Workout #2 Kickboxing (Lean)= 33 Min and Kelly has a Bonus Extention which is weights w/BB and Step Bench w/2 Risers each side, and DB's. The her premixes.
You will need BB, pair of DB's, Tubing, and Step Bench w/2 Risers each side. Oh and all the premixes on Strong and Lean are Strong only. Both dvd's look really good to me I was a little surprised by the different format, still great though.
I look forward to trying them out.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min Distance= 6.30 Miles

KCM 30MTF-Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Have a kick butt workout and a wonderfully blessed Pre-Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, I really like Kelly's Lower Body Tabata, good choice ! Thanks for all your info on her new ones.
I am looking forward to getting them and seeing what they are all about !

Tonight, I did a blender: "TARGET: Kickbox & Chest" one of my newer ones, I liked it, a little bit of kickbox,
and then chest presses, flys and pushups, three rounds of those.... Actually I did my own little series called
"TARGET:" Each one is some form of short cardio, like kickbox, or step, or floor cardio, etc and then each
has a body part. I do have quite an imagination. :) I have been blending alot here lately, I don't know why...
I certainly don't need anymore.......:) I keep saying no more till the new step workouts come out....but that
doesn't last too long..when I get an idea in my head. Have a happy Tabata Friday....

Hi Linda,

Great job on your workout yesterday with another fun blender workout called"TARGET: Kickbox & Chest." That sounds amazing alone as does the other Target blender workouts you created.
Please send well wishes/ healing prayers as I have to do a second re-imaging for mamogram that I had earlier this week. They called me yesterday that I needed to do one side again using magnifying imagining. So needless to say I am nervous, did not sleep last night or eat.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast= 42 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- W/O #1= 16 Min

Have a blessed and great Friday,

Nora

Hi Nora, I understand completely on your mammogram news, sending prayers your way.......every year for about the last 3 yrs I have had to go back for more &
More.......I need to make my appt for this year, but have not yet....just dreading it.
I understand their point in wanting to make sure, but feel sometimes they just
Don't understand the worry & stress it puts on the patient....usually you have to
Wait a week or so before you can even go back, and yes, I more or less totally
Shut down until that happens......so I do hope it all goes well...when do you get
To go back?

Hi again, I hope your spirits are up a little , thinking of you....and totally
Understanding...tonight was a blender"Bell" Battle: Barbell vs. Dumbbells.
It is approx. 45 min. Long...but it's so much fun, time flew by! It's one of my
Better blender "creations", if I do say so myself! :)
Take care.....

Hi Linda,

I did see the radiologist diagnostician who read the mamogram and I did have to have a second re-imaging w/magnification. The doctor told me that he saw a calcification that did not appear in past mamograms, so he wants me to get a needle biopsy. So that will be in the works. This will probably happen in the next 4 weeks approx. Please let the prayers and well wishes keep flowing.
It was great he viewed the second re-imagining w/magnification and consulted with me minutes afterward in person. So I didn't have to wait on a phone call or later. He did say that the size of the calcifications are usually benign, so that's encouraging so I'm prayin' and holding on to that.

Nicely done on your workout yesterday. A blender"Bell" Battle: Barbell vs. Dumbbells.
It is approx. 45 min, wow that sounds great. Awesome job and high fives on your workout.

I just finished today's workout and will now check.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver # 3= 39 Min Distance= 8.47 Miles
Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min

Have a great blessed day and workout,

Nora

Hi Nora, glad you didn't have to wait for the 2nd mammo, and yes, I have had the
Needle biopsy before as well....sending prayers & positive thoughts your way....
Hope you don't have to wait 4 weeks tho'

You did some cycling today I see, and worked out your stress with some
"Combat fighting" :)
Today I did a 20 min. Peloton treadmill class and just finished my blender version
Of High Step Training. Another long one....46 min.! Bout did me in!

Yay, I got my new Kelly's today. The tracking said Tuesday, but this AM they were
At my post office. I am glad now that I paid for priority mail...I have quickly
Previewed them and I know I am going to love them. Got out my weighted vest!
Kelly is so creative with exercises...and her chaptering and premixes are
Awesome...she is the "queen" of premixes :). I like how the cardio sculpt overload
Works, where you can stop or go on, and then decide 2 more times. That's
Different & creative.
I hope you are getting some rest...take care....

Hope your Sunday is going good. Another long blender today - Giant Sets: Legs,
Chest & Back....47 MIN LONG !!!!! I have been trying to do some of my longer
Blenders on the weekends, when I have a little more time....but they wear me out
And I don't feel like doing anything else!

Hi Linda,

Great job on your workout Saturday & today. Congrats on getting your new Kelly Dvd's. You are loving your new Kelly workouts. You are nailing the workouts way to go!!!

I will be trying to take it easier this week but still challenging. Trying to do fun workouts this week like boxing, kickboxing and keep positive and pray often. I did walk to church today, so that was good.

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.