Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda, i hope you are feeling better. I'm sending you positive and healing thoughts your way and prayers too!
I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #3- Pyramid Upper Only= 45 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,CN,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.15 Miles

Please take care and feel better, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. I think I am ok, feel better
Anyway. Tonight I did another blender workout, for lower body, mixed from the
New series, pretty good little workout! Have a good night. Good job with your
Treadmill and upper body!

Hi Linda:)

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Great job on yesterday's workout with the Lower Body Mix from the new LITE series. Nice choice!

Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Lower Body Circuit = 35 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #5 Main Workout + Calorie Crush + Extended Stretch #1= 63 Min

That's it for me today. Have a blessed day.

Blesssings,

Nora

Good morning, I hope all is well with you and in warmer temps too I hope. I do enjoy reading your check ins and seeing what you share. So, go have a great day and a fun workout later.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Flat Abs Power Walk = 46 Min
Fit Split -Basic #3 Metabolic Conditoning + Abs+ Low Impact Cardio = 61 Min

That's it for me today, have a blessed and wonderful day.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, nice workouts for you today, I have alot of Jessica's dvds, but haven't done one in awhile, sometimes
I will do one of her 1 mile Walk & Talk workouts on YouTube, I enjoy those. Didn't do any workouts last night,
but tonight I did a blender Total Body Muscle Meltdown., one of my new ones. Enjoyed it, but after doing it,
I had to go back and "tweak" it a little, changing a couple of exercises and getting rid of a Close Grip Bench
Press that I forgot to delete after blending, it was after the final stretch !!! That was a surprise!!
Have a good evening.....

Hi Linda

Sorry for the late check in, major computer issues. Nicely done on yesterdays workout Total Body Muscle Meltdown on the Blender workout, way to go! Great Stuff there keep up the good fight, I know I'm tryin' to do the same.

I just finished today's workout and now will check in.

Here's today's Workout:

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
Cycle Max- Cycle Max Express= 41 Min Distance= 8.20 Miles
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min

Have a terrific pre-Friday;)

Good Morning Nora, last night I did a blender step workout, a little less than 30 min., but a good workout!
Who knows what today will bring......Have a good Friday !

Good morning Linda:cool:

Good for you and high fives for betting a fun short and sweet workout using a blender step workout
that was approximately 30 minutes. It's nice getting in a short workout, great job an you had fun, awesome.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
LITE- PHA 2= 45 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Phew! I'll need to recover a bit before I move around after that, but I had fun too and hey it's Friday so what's not to love. Have a fabulous Friday.:)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your Friday was good ! It amazes me everyday to see what workouts you accomplished for
the day. :) Tonight I did another blender workout of low impact and biceps. Just what I needed !
Take care......

Hi Linda good Saturday morning to you;)

In hope you are enjoying a great Saturday. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #1 = 36 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp - Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min

That's it for me today, Phew! Oh and Cathe's Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat was awesome, I just got that one in the mail yesterday, its a new cycle fave! Have a great Saturday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hope your Saturday is going good! Today I did a Peloton treadmill walk 20 min.
Class followed by a blender Pyramid Up Legs workout. I hope to do a blender
Chest Day workout a little later tonight! I have the Cycle Sweat dvd too, I think i
Have done parts of it. The bike is my least favorite piece of cardio equipment, so
It's hard to get me on it for any length of time! :)

Good morning Linda:)

Nicely done yesterday with a Peloton treadmill walk 20 min. Class followed by a blender Pyramid Up Legs workout. Bravo, way to get it done.:D

I just finished today's recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Tinesaver #2= 38 Min
Distance= 8.59 Miles

Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion Fix- Yoga for Balance & Core Strength= 21 Min

That's it for me today, love hat new Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat, that's fun stuff and definitely makes you sweat. I guess of cardio machines I have that the Treadmill would be #1 and Stationary bike #2. My go to cardio is usually a Cathe, Kelly, or Jessica dvdn or recovery days Leslie.

Happy Sunday with all the blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, yes I agree, the treadmill is my favorite, next would be the rower or
Elliptical, then my NordicTrack skier then the bike :)
Well, last night I did do my Chest Day workout followed by a short cardio mix.

Today, after church, groceries, and lunch, (in that order :) ) I have done a "triple-
Hitter" :). I did a blender Shoulder Day w/ low impact, then another blender
Pyramid Down-Legs #1 ( the companion to Pyramid Up-Legs#1 that I did
Yesterday) and finished with Kelly's Body Design, the warmup, Cardio Bootcamp
Section and cool down. Yep, that's probably it for today.

Hi Nora, I am off today, so having a workout marathon :). I did 2 blender workouts
This AM, 1) Tricep day (25 min) and 2) Back Day w/ step intervals ( 30 min.)
I just finished with a 20 min. RowVigor rowing workout. Doing a load of laundry
Now and I hope to do some sort of cardio workout later on.......
I will be back later to see what amazing workouts you got into today!

Got in my step mix too!

Last edited:

Nice workouts yesterday, WTG high fives! Great job on today's day off workout marathon, sounds like fun to me. High fives on your workout blender workouts today both Triceps and back, and back had some step intervals too. Plus a RowVigor rowing workout, and you'll likely come back with some sort of cardio later.
You are amazing, gold star for you today, double high fives!:cool::D

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper- Basic #1- Upper Body w/o + Extended Stretch#2= 43 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up & SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS, Ch.3,SS3,CD,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.02 Miles

Well, that's it for me today. Have a fun day off and enjoy that and your workouts.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,

Those were some great workouts yesterday, bravo. I hope you had a nice and restful night last night and awoke today feeling amazing.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +5 iPodsongs= 64 Min Distance= 6.21 Miles

That's it for me today, now off to do laundry house work etc... Have a blessed day:)

Nora

Good morning Linda:)

I hope all is well with you. I missed reading your post yesterday, I guess you were busy or taking a rest day.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower Body- Basic# 1- Main workout + Extended Stretch#1= 47 Min
LITE - Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main Workout + Calorie Crush = 49 Min

Well stick fork in me I'm done! LOL!! Now off to do laundry, and bake banana bread. Have a wonderful Wednesday and fun workout.

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, off work today, we had snow this morning, sleet & freezing rain !!! I've been shoveling off & on
all morning !!! Getting ready to go back out again.....(sigh) Yum Yum, banana bread, send me a piece :)
I did a workout last night, a Cardio Sculpt mix...I was just all stressed out over the happenings today. We even
closed for today before we left work yesterday....never done that before....anyway, I doubt that I will work out
today, getting enough outside ! Good workouts for you today I have Kelly's Lower Body Tabata on my workout
schedule coming up sometime!

I know I don't have any good sense! I did do a blender workout, Lite & Sweaty
PHA workout, only 25 min. But it was nice to work my muscles a different way!
Now I am sitting here stuffing my mouth full of cookies!!!!

The cookies must have helped :) cause I ended up doing a premix of workout 1 on Kelly's Stepboxing 2 as
well later on...!

Last edited:
Hi Linda,

Great job on your workouts Tuesday & Wednesday's workout. You always come up with
really fun and great sounding workouts from workout blender and other Cathe and

Kelly dvds. High fives to you and keep up the great job with your workouts.

Here's today's workout:

LITE Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 Main Workout + Extended Stretch #2= 46 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS, Ch.3,SS3,CD,Vol. 5 W.up+ Vol 5 SS1+Stretch,+ 5 iPod songs= 63 Min Distance= 6.10 Miles

Have a glorious and fun Pre-Friday;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.