Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora & Peg, enjoy your rest day Nora, you deserve it! I haven't done as much
This weekend as I normally do, haven't felt the best, but did manage a spin ride
With Peloton app yesterday and today I did a 30 min. Boot camp mix (Cathe) and
A short treadmill walk doing one of the Peloton classes. So, maybe, if I feel
Like it later on, I might do a Leslie indoor walk, we'll see....today was church and
Groceries (Wally World, aka Walmart) :). Sometimes I feel like I need to go back to
Church after getting out of Walmart!!!! The one I go to mostly is going to those
Check yourself out checkouts and only have a few regular cashiers going. The
Lines are awful....I am sorry, when I go there and buy my groceries and their
Prices keep going up, up, up, I am not going to check myself out and bag my own
Groceries...I could, but I have done my work week and I don't work there......
There, I have gotten it out of my system...sorry....

Good morning Peg & Linda,

I hope you had a great Sunday or weekend. I got up early Sunday and went to church, really good sermon as usual. I spent the rest of the day catching up on the day's chores and planning this week's workout schedule.
I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ruthless- Lunatic Intervals= 20 Min

KCM30MTF- Sculpting RX- Workout #1= 36 Min

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Well, stick a fork in me I'm done, phew!! LOL!!

Linda- It sounds like your walmart is a trying experience. We have a walmart here but I only go there once in a while mainly for makeup or workout clothes, there are some good prices for that stuff there. We are a family of four that lives on my husbands income so pinching pennies is a big deal so we pinch pennies where we can. I was a stay-at-home mom and now they are grown but live at home still. The long unemployment gap have rendered me un employable and with MS it makes it even more so. I don't blame you about not wanting to bag your own groceries . Great workouts Sunday with spin ride with (Peleton App) for 30 Minutes and a Cathe Bootcamp mix and a short treadmill walk. Phew! That was an awesome Sunday workout, Bravo!! :D Take it easy and workout only if you feel ok to do so.

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Tuesday Peg and Linda!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool own, Stretch, Coaches Notes+ 4 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.10 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Body Design-Premix-Cardio Bootcamp+ Weighted Kickboxing= 31 Min

I hope you guys are feeling great and having a wonderful Tuesday, oh don't forget to vote.

Have blessed day:)

Nora

Good Morning Peg & Linda;)

I hope you are both feeling great. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone.- Tone Every Zone- Circuit 1- Walk & Upper Body= 22 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Lower Body- Premix-#4 No Blasts= 31 Min
XTrain-D8- Hard Strikes= 47 Min

That's it for me today, have great workouts and a blessed day;)

Blessings & be amazing

Nora

Happy Pre- Friday!

I hope all is well with you Peg and Linda. I will now check in and try to get done with my run day workout earlier, rather than later.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool own, Stretch, Coaches Notes+ 4 iPod songs= 62 Min
Distance= 6.02 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Upper Body- Premix #2 No Blasts= 37 Min

Have a great day, blessings,

Nora

Hi girls, been MIA.....forgot what I did night before last, I think it was either a
Cathe step blender mix or a bootcamp mix....last night I did 2 mini walks from
Leslie's Walkblasters DVD, the Easy Walk and the Walk, Kick, Punch walk and
Tonight I did blender Tabatacise Express mix.
Hope you both are well...take care... as always, great workouts Nora!

Hi and Happy T.G.I.F!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, Coaches Notes+ 4 iPod songs= 64 Min
Distance= 6.16 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

I had another great workout & run today, feel awesome. I added running back into my workouts about a year or so ago and its made a world of difference in how I feel and helped to loose some weight as well, it's all good.

Linda- Night before last great workout with Cathe step blender mix or a bootcamp mix....last night did 2 mini walks from Leslie's Walkblasters DVD, the Easy Walk and the Walk, Kick, Punch walk and
Tonight I did blender Tabatacise Express mix. Wow! I have Leslie's Walkblasters DVD, love those and so tim e friendly too. Those all sounds awesome and fun, Way To Go & High fives!!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday~

Peg- I hope all is well with you and that you are having great workouts and enjoying life. I would love to here about what's new with you.

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning Peg & Linda!:)

I've been reading the posts about Cathe's new LITE series and the various workouts and seeing the pics. I'm excited and can't wait to get it, so cool.
I hope both of you are doing well and enjoying your workouts and life.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuit- Premix- Lean Body Hi-Low= 20 Min
KCM 30MTF- Shape Up- Combined Workouts= 54 Min

Ok, that's it for me workout-wise. I hope everyone is enjoying a great Saturday/weekend. Sunday is a rest day for me and then I'll be back for Monday's check in. Take care Linda and Peg:)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora & Peg, have a good weekend. Good workouts with your Jessica & Kelly
Choices....I have that Jessica DVD too and enjoy those short walks too....
Last night I did a 30 min. Blender Cathe bootcamp workout and just finished about
A 40-45 min. George Foreman/Petra Kobler walk called Walk&Box. That's an oldie! I have that set with George & Petra and they are fun light workouts...Petra
Is too cute! Anyway, may do something else tonight, not sure.......
It's very cold here today and will be tonight...My Coco needs a Bath desperately
But gonna be too cold this weekend....I have Monday off, yay.....Take care....
Ordered a top from QVC, waiting for my mailman to bring it...I have gotten a few
Logo brand tops/jackets from them here lately, I really like them...me & QVC go
Back a long way........:):)

Happy Sunday, gotta get ready for church, but I did end up doing 2 short workouts
Last night, one being the kettlebells only premix on KCM 's KB/KB Fusion and
Then another DVD mix of her Start Here. Just now finished a little time on my
Elliptical and rower with Bitgym. Hiked in Switzerland and rowed on the Grand
Canal! :).

Good morning & Happy Veteran's Day!

Linda & Peg I hope you both are doing well and having a wonderful day. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ruthless- Ring Side= 22 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout#2 Pyramids= 33Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Phew! That was a tough workout, so glad I did it and its done now.

Linda- Great job with your Friday night workout with
30 min. Blender Cathe bootcamp workout and A 40-45 min George Foreman/Petra Kobler walk called Walk&Box. Sounds cool, I love boxing workouts and walking is fun too. That sounds like a winning combo to me. I didn't know about the George Foreman and Petra Kobler workout before. Nicely done on Friday night's workouts, high fives!;) Saturday you had some super fun workouts with 2 short workouts
, one being the kettlebells only premix on KCM 's KB/KB Fusion and
Then another DVD mix of her Start Here. You mentioned you finished the workout early and decided to add-one on my Elliptical and rower with Bitgym. Hiked in Switzerland and rowed on the Grand
Canal! :). Wow, that sounds so awesome and fun. Love the great places you mention so cool to have those dvd's. Once again, amazing job on your workouts, WTG!!

Peg- I hope all is well with you. So what workout do you have on top for today? Have an great Monday!

Blessings,

Nora

Greetings girls, yesterday afternoon I did the latest CatheLive and later I did the "Intergrated Body Parts" premix
from Kelly's Sculpting RX, I enjoyed that one alot. Had today off from work, so this morning I got in a short
dvd mix from Kelly's Bootcamp and followed with a 20 min Peloton treadmill class. Went out to the mall,
Walmart, etc for a little and just finished the TimeSaver premix on Cathe's GymStyle Chest & Triceps dvd.
I had never done that premix before, I enjoyed that as well. Hope your Monday is ok....what workouts have
you been doing Peg? Still doing Yvette on YouTube? Nora, I have never heard of Ruthless, is that a dvd
or on YouTube? Sounds interesting.....

Ok, color me "crazy" :), but I ended up doing Leslie's Walkblaster Slim & Trim dvd
And one of the Firm's 12 min. Cardio Time Crunchies....

Happy terrific Tuesday Peg & Linda!

How are you doing today? I hope you both are well and having some great workouts. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, Coaches Notes+ Vol. 5 Cardio Coach Warm Up,3 iPod songs= 66 Min
Distance= 6.40 Miles

Linda- Wow, great workout Monday with the latest Cathe Live workout, Integrated Body Parts Premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX, a short premix from Kelly's Bootcamp, and followed up with a 20 minute Peleton workout. Also you completed Cathe's Gym Style Chest & Triceps Timesaver workout premix. Phew! that is getting it done big time, Bravo & high fives!! You asked about Ruthless, its a Weider Ruthless workout dvds, I got them from amazon. They are great short workout running approx. 20 min or so, no equipment. They remind me of Shaun T's T25 or Insanity Max 30 but shorter in length time-wise. Girl, you were a workout machine yesterday and added on Leslie's Walkblaster Slim & Trim DVD And one of the Firm's 12 min. Cardio Time Crunchies. Gold star and awesomeness achieved!! WTG you're a legend. I hope you had a good night's sleep after all that, you deserve it.:):cool:

Peg- I hope you had a great Monday/Veteran's day. So what are you up to workout- wise ? Something fun and energizing. ;)

Blessings,

Nora

Rest day today, girls....No wonder, huh? It's Tuesday, but feels like Monday (cause I didn't work yesterday)
so just not "feelin'" it this evening. Have a good night....

Good morning, Linda & Peg!:)

I hope you both got a good night's sleep and are now ready to take on the day.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI = 9 Min
STS Cardio: HiiT- 40/20= 30 Min

Ok,that's it for me today. I hope you guys have a great rest/workout.

Linda- Yes, you definitely earned your rest day after Monday. So I hope you enjoyed your rest day. I bet you have another shorter but great workout for latter. Enjoy your day and whatever workout you do, just have fun and be amazing!:)

Peg- I hope you'll check in and share what's going on with your workouts. How are you? Come back we want to hear from you. Take care.

Blessings,

Nora

Greetings Nora & Peg....good workouts with Kelly, Jessica & STS, Nora! Did you
Know that Jessica recently had a baby! She is so sweet, I hope both her and
Her little one are doing great.....
Tonight I did a couple short Firm workouts, Cardio DVD, Cycle 1 from the Firm
Express series, and 12 min. Firm Time Crunchies Weight workout. That's enough
For tonight.. we are supposed to get some snow and maybe sleet, freezing rain too. :(:(. Not looking forward to that....at all, especially with Coco. Wish me
Luck! Take care...

Hello Peg & Linda,

I hope all is well with you and that you have been having fun with your workouts.
I Just finished my workout for today and will now check in,.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, + 5 iPod songs+ Stretch= 62 Min Distance= 6.02 Miles

Wow, this was a tough workout for me I wasn't sure I'd be able to run or workout today. I had a bad reaction I get with my MS Medication which gives you flu-like symptoms fever, chills etc. I was able to fight through it, now I can rest. I think the sweat I get from running might have helped because now I feel less icky, so that's good. Have a great day girls!

Linda- No I did not know Jessica had a baby recently. Wow, that is some news, I wish her all the best and her little one. Great short workout choices last night that sound really challenging for being short which is awesomne on time. Nicely done with a couple short Firm workouts, Cardio DVD, Cycle 1 from the Firm
Express series, and 12 min. Firm Time Crunchies Weight workout. WTG! Nicely done!:cool: If the weather brings you icey temps, freezing, or sleet and snow becareful and definitely break out the Hot cocoa and soup. Take care and bundle up.

Peg- How are you doing? What workouts are you doing these days? Take care;)

Blessings,

Nora

Happy T.G.I.F Linda & Peg:)

I hope you all are having a fab Friday. My back is bugging me today so I thought it would be best to skip my run today. Ugh, I hate skipping a run day,anways I came up with other stuff to do.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
X10- Cardio Blast= 26 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min
Leslie Sansone-5 Boosted Miles-Mile 1 Workout= 15 Min

Have a great and blessed day/workout/or rest day.

Blessings,;)

Nora

Last edited:
Wow Nora, you sure got a lot done, even with a sore back!!! WTG! My back/hip
Is bothering me this week as well, and trying to shovel ice yesterday as well as
Carrying Coco in the ice to get his business done all day/night yesterday didn't
Help either....but we got it done. My deck still has ice on it, but hopefully
I can get that off over the weekend. Last night I did a 30 min. Cardio Blast
Workout (all low impact) and tonight I did another Firm workout- the express
Premix from Transfirm your Trouble Zones, which was their one & only kettlebell
Workout. Everyone have a good weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.