Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hey Nora, actually I have just a plain ole & old treadmill. I use virtual treadmill
Workouts from dvds, or streaming, like from the Bitgym app, Peloton app, or
YouTube...I manually adjust speed, incline, nothing built into the treadmill,
Actually the treadmill is prob. 10- 12 yrs old, way older than all the new technology
That newer treadmills have.

Happy Tuesday Peg & Linda,

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 iPod songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.19 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min

That's it for me today. I hope you guys have a fun workout and great Tuesday.

Linda- Oh okay. I didn't realize you meant virtual dvd things where you can be workingout in the grand canyon or France or Italy, just different dvds to put in to show it. I have a Nordic Trak commercial Treadmlll I go fro Costco about 8-10 years ago or so. My stationary bike has an iPod usb plug in and use my iPod both the bike and TM have IiFit slots for cards to have pre recorded workouts on it. I like the sounds of the dvds, very cool!.

Have a great day!

Nora

Good morning!

I hope both of you are doing well and feeling great. I just finish ed today's workout and wil now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D5- Legs= 52 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 461

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min

Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp- Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #2 Just Kickboxing + Abs= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

That's it for me today, I hope you both have a wonderful blessed Wednesday.

Take care and be well,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi girls, took a rest day yesterday, night before last I did a premix from Kelly's
Stepboxing 2, the one with the dumbbell drills instead of cardio drills and tonight
I did one of the workouts on Kelly's Muscle Up DVD. Both great workouts.
Great job with your workouts Nora...

Good morning!

Happy pre-Friday.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.22 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Linda- Good for you taking a rest day yesterday. Nicely done Tuesday with Kelly's Step[boxing 2 w/ Dumb bell drills, and on of Kelly's workouts on Muscle Up dvd, excellent workouts WTG!! Awesome job!

Have a great workout if you are working out today or this evening.

Take care and blessings,

Nora

Good work with your Cardio Coach on the treadmill and Kelly today Nora!

Tonight I did my Cathe workout blender version of Muscle Up, Legs, Biceps &
Triceps. Not quite 30 min. Did you preorder Cathe's new Lite series, Nora?
Do you have OnDemand &/or CatheLive? I love that workout blender...:) I have
Tried to talk Peg into getting it, :), right Peg?? :):). (Just kidding)

I don't do CatheLive much, but I do have a lot of favorites in the Live selection,
Just too many workouts and not enough time!!!!

Have a good evening all....

Hello, it's Friday YaY!!!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding my workout yesterday. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2 ,SS2, CH.3, CD, Stretch,CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.08 Miles

Gym Style- Back, Sh's, & Bi's- Timesaver= 36 Min

Linda- Hi, yes I did pre-order Cathe''s LITE series. I love her ICE series and use it often, so thought LITE would be a great companion workout to have in my workout library. No,, I do not have any OnDemand services or Cathe live. I'm sort of old school and just do the dvd's maybe stream a YouTube workout here and there but that's it. I have nothing against Cathe Live at allIL just can't afford to do any OnDemand stuff, so I stick to dvds and YT. Have a fun and blessed Friday. If you workout today, have a fun one.

Take care,

Nora

A Good Friday to all. Tonight I did Kelly's Cardio Pump, the Pump workout only.
I really like Pyramid type workouts...can't wait for Cathe's new one too.
Peg, check in, girl, and let us know what you're up too :). Are you still doing
Yvette? (I think that was her name). How's your doggies doing? I hope & pray ok.
Both of you take care.....

Good morning!:)

I hope you had a great night's sleep and have fun plans for today. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Flex Train= 57 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 584

Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver#1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio= 29 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 376

Linda- Bravo on your workout last night with Kelly and Cardio Pump. I love both of her workouts on that dvd both the boxing one and the other being pyramid style weights, love love that dvd. I tend to use that one often. I love boxing type workouts and weights. Again bravo on your workout last night, high fives!!

Peg- I hope all is well with you and yours.

Have a great Saturday and be amazing!

Nora

Happy Monday!

Well, its the start of another week, so that's good. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
Fit Split- Shred Cardio/Push Day- Timesaver #3 Just Pull Day=37 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Phew! That's it for me today.

Linda- I see Cathe has wrapped filming L.I.T.E workouts. I saw the cookie cake wrap up pic's and see there is a new cast member, cool. I can't wait for L.I.T.E it should be amazing.

Have a great day and fun workout!

Blessings,

Nora

Hello,

wow another Monday, can you believe it. I just finished today's late start workout and had to scale it back a bit. I hope Peg and Linda are having a great Monday and fun workouts. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down , Stretch,Coaches Notes= 46 Min Distance= 4.52 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

Linda- Did you get Kelly's two new workouts Stepboxing 2 and Sculpting Rx? I can't wait to get Cathe's new ones in the mail, but that will be a while before that happens since they just wrapped the filming.

Peg- Where are you? How are you doing.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Nora

Hi ladies. I’m here. I just don’t post everyday but I’m still doing my workouts. Mostly Cathe, Cathe Live and others. Nora your workouts sound tough! Good for you for keeping at it and nailing it!

Linda, no I don’t have Cathe on demand yet. I have way too many dvds to justify getting On demand....yet. Actually I’ve been thinking hard about what I like and don’t like right now. I’m trying to thin out my library. Im hoping to get Cathes new ones soon....haha!

Take good care everyone.

Good morning, Peg and Linda!

I hope you guys are doing well and feeling great. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone= Fast Walk= 23 Min

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp/Legd & Glutes- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em= 49 Min

Peg- Good for you to enjoy variety in your workouts and enjoying with Cathe, Cathe Live and Others. Thank you for your kind words about my workouts, thank you. Keep up the good work with your workouts and getting it done. It's great to hear about your workouts. Way To GO!

Linda- I hope you have a great workout or rest day (if that apples). Whatever you do have a great day and be amazing!

Take care and be well!

Nora

Hi girls, good workouts Nora....Peg, I am glad your CatheLive is working again.
Tonight I did a Boxing & Compound weights mix. Last night I did a premix from
Cathe' s Pyramid workout from some years back, the upper body pyramid down.
No abs....

Yes Nora, I have Kelly's 2 new workouts, and love them both....I especially like
Her stepboxing workouts, I have all 4 of them. This newest one is a little easier
To learn the combos and I liked that. Great workouts.

I have Leslie coming up on my workout schedule soon.....been awhile since I did
One of her dvds.

You all take care....Happy Halloween :)

Hi Peg and Lind Happy Pre-Friday!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State 1, Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, CHallenge 3, Cool Down,Coaches Notes, Stretch, +3 iPod songs= 61 Min Distance= 5.90 Miles

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver # 2 Just Push Day= 35 Min

Linda- Great job on your workout yesterday with Boxing and a Compound weight mix, sounds like a fun workout, WTG! You also mentioned you did a premix from Cathe's Pyramid workout- specifically Pyramid down workout no abs. Cathe's Pyramid dvd is a toughie definitely DOMS worthy, at least for me. Bravo on your Pyramid and all workouts you have done, high fives way to be amazing and get it done.

That's it for me today, have a wonderful Thursday Peg & Linda.

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Happy Friday Peg & Nora.....have a good day......Last night I did a 20 min or so Blender step workout.....
not much time during the week for longer workouts....try to do what I can....... Yes Nora, I do enjoy boxing/
kickboxing workouts, especially since I learned good technique, etc. actually from Kelly's workouts. I can
really "master" the punches, kicks, so much better since doing hers......she doesn't usually go so "rapid fire"
that you can't get the form good. I enjoy that.

Hi Peg & Linda, Yay, It's Friday!

Boy, it's felt like a long week, so glad Friday is here, thank goodness. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down,Stretch,Coaches Notes, 4.50 iPodsongs, Stretch= 67 Min Distance= 6.46 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Linda- great job on last night's workout, its nice to have the short and sweet workouts available, they really help with a hectic schedule. Way to get it done!:)

Peg- I hope you are well and enjoying fun workouts. Have a great day!:)

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Weekend girls, hope you have a good one. Last night I did a 30 min. Kelly Bootcamp mix. Today, who
knows !! :) Hope to get something in, I like to get into using my equipment on weekends, cause that's hard
to do thru the week....but first, normal cleaning, laundry, etc...You know, Priorities.....LOL,
Yes, it has seemed like a long week Nora, I don't know why.......I just finished blending yet another workout
in the blender....I now have 414 workouts in the blender !!!!! Yikes......what in the world is wrong with me :):)
and when the new workouts are added to the blender, OMG, I can't imagine what I'll come up with !!!!!!!
Anyway, have a good day.......

Good Saturday morning to you & Happy weekend!

Yay, we made it to the weekend. In hope everyone is enjoying a less stressful Saturday. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min

STS Cardio: HiiT Pyramid= 30 Min

That's it for me today, and tomorrow will be a rest day.

Linda- Ooh now I'm envious about Kelly's Bootcamp workout. I have Kelly's Bootcamp but have not done that one in a while. I might have to get that one out again. Awesome job on last night's Bootcamp workout, as I recall that was a fun one and we get to see Lauren too! Now I do not have Cathe Live so I am envious about that too so cool you do. So you've been having fun playing in the workout blender so cool. Do you have to have Cathe Live or something to use that. As you can tell I amnot knowledgeable about how that works or to use it. Glad you are enjoying all your fitness options. Have a great Saturday and workout and a g

Peg- I hope you are having a great Saturday & workout.

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.