First Fitness Competition

gidget1978

Cathlete
It's been a long time since I've checked in here. Faithful Cathe user for years. This year I decided to embark on a new challenge and train for my first fitness competition. It's been a experience to say the least. For the most part it was about diet , as we all know. I gradually started adding some of my Cathe DVDs back into my workout program.

I hit the stage this Saturday and even though I am getting excited, I don't think it's fully set in yet. It probably won't until I get there!!! So everyone cross your fingers that I don't fall flat on my face this weekend!!! Lol

Here goes nothing!!

Lori :)

Attachments

• image-1642090286.jpg
    image-1642090286.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 280
  • image-2097229658.jpg
    image-2097229658.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 246
  • image-3350747800.jpg
    image-3350747800.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 245
Congratulations on all of your hard work, Lori - you look phenomenal! Whatever happens Saturday, you have a lot to be proud of! (I'll still keep my fingers crossed, though! :)

nivipa

WOW, Lori! You look amazing! Good luck this Saturday and let us know how you did. I know, you gonna do great.

Wow Lori!! You look awesome! Good luck Saturday. I'd love to hear more about your journey to achieve this body.
Amy

Oh yeah, wow Lori!!! Is 1978 your YOB? It is mine! :)

Good luck on Saturday and no matter what happens you get to take that awesome physique with you. :D

Wow that is so awesome! I would love to know how you achieved this if you don't mind sharing? Best of luck in the competition.
Jamie

Hi Lori,

You look Great!!! All your hard work shows, good luck on Saturday & let us know how it goes.

I can't wait to read your report of the competition. Your hard work and dedication shows. I LOVE your back! WOW! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.