First Cathe video?

intensitylisa

Cathlete
What is the first Cathe video you all have owned? My first video was the 1990 Step N Motion (blue cover). I bought it off Collage Videos and have been hooked on Cathe ever since:D

What is the first Cathe video you all have owned? My first video was the 1990 Step N Motion (blue cover). I bought it off Collage Videos and have been hooked on Cathe ever since:D

A couple of years ago, I was doing a check-in on the old Firm Forum & one of the girls on the same check-in sent me the Pure Strength Series. I had been looking for something that would gie me a "gym type" workout at home & this was it. I've been hooked ever since!

A couple of years ago, I was doing a check-in on the old Firm Forum & one of the girls on the same check-in sent me the Pure Strength Series. I had been looking for something that would gie me a "gym type" workout at home & this was it. I've been hooked ever since!

Pure Strength was my first Cathe too! I always recommend it - it's a super introduction to Cathe! My second was Cardio Kicks!

Pure Strength was my first Cathe too! I always recommend it - it's a super introduction to Cathe! My second was Cardio Kicks!

I think it was "Step in Motion III," (white cover) which I had learned about through Shape magazine (back when they used to do a yearly workout video review). I wish I'd have kept it, since it's more in line with the type of step workouts I want to do now.

I think it was "Step in Motion III," (white cover) which I had learned about through Shape magazine (back when they used to do a yearly workout video review). I wish I'd have kept it, since it's more in line with the type of step workouts I want to do now.

My first try was StepWorks. The only step I had done previously was Firm and whoa was I in for a suprise! I took a lot of tap dancing lessons when I was a kid and I think that really helped alot. I stuck with it and finally learned the choreo and could make it through without dying!! I still think it is a tough workout. -joy

My first try was StepWorks. The only step I had done previously was Firm and whoa was I in for a suprise! I took a lot of tap dancing lessons when I was a kid and I think that really helped alot. I stuck with it and finally learned the choreo and could make it through without dying!! I still think it is a tough workout. -joy

Hi everyone :))

My first Cathe videos were Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs and her BodyMax tape. I had done 2 FIRM tapes for a couple of years, and then switched to Karen Voight's Energy Spring and Great Weighted Workout. When I decided those jsut weren't going to cut it for me, I spent DAYS on the VideoFitness site and pouring over the CollageVideo brochure looking for the most advanced workouts I could find. These two are what I came up with, and just like the rest of you, I've been totally hooked every since :)

Sara

Well I had power hour first and I didn't like it, so I didn't try any more Cathe's for a long time. Then i bought the new intensity series when it came out and Boot Camp was the first work out I did from that and I just LOVED it. That is when I fell in love with Cathe workouts.

I have purchased most of the DVDs and even gone back and tried Power Hour and I liked it. I think at the time I was too used to the Firm and not tired of it yet. So I didn't like the gym style workout.

I was going through the Collage catalog looking for a good total body strength training tape. It was down to Cathe's MIS or Charlene Prickett's Serious Curves. I chose the Cathe tape....and the rest is history....:p

My first Cathe video was Power Max, and I still love it. Circuit Max came next, followed closely by IMAX and Power Hour. My Cathe purchasing soon took on a massive snowball effect, and I have so many of them now that I'm having trouble fitting them in the entertainment center!

My first was also PowerMax, and it's still a favorite. I love that it's sort of middle of the road in terms of both intensity and choreography. That first purchase really changed my life, fitness speaking, and like so many of you had me hooked on Cathe for good!
-Kate:7

I ordered 3 from somebody on the fitprime site. I had heard about how hard her workouts were. I expected this giant beast to be on screen :). When I saw Cathe, I was thinking my goodness she is tinyI had 3 to choose from to start(IMAX MIC Circuit Max), guess which was my first --> IMAX--> I nearly died. Previously I had been doing the Firm tapes, and thought I was advanced. I notched myself down to intermediate (in my head) after doing Cathe's IMAX. I was just in love with these workouts though. I went on a "buying spree" I preordered the Intensity series, and didn't order terminator at first, but then I added it to my preorder heehee, because I had done other of her workouts, and decided I needed more!

My first Cathe workouts were MIS and MIC.They were tough ones to start out with-but i had done the Firm for about 4 years and i was more than ready for a change!

My first one was BodyMax...I thought I was going to die...and realized quickly I wasn't in half the shape I thought I was. But I'll never forget the time I finally mastered the whole thing!!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.