First Cardio Video?

Robynn

This may be a repeat question, so I apologize if you have all answered it a thousand times...

I'm doing MIS and I am runnning for my cardio, however I'd like to order a cardio tape~ I have never been a real pro at fancy choreography, and to be honest, it took me quite a few tries before I even had the MIS warm-up under control!!

Could you recommend one of Cathe's cardio videos that would sort of "ease" me into the moves???

Thanks So much, you are all just great!!
Robynn

video recommendation

Even though you have asked others for suggestions, I thought I would just offer my two cents. If you had some struggles with the MIS warm up choreography, than the video I recommend that you start with is "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding". Even though the title(and helpful hints throughout the video)targets the bride-to-be exerciser, anyone can benefit from this easy follow yet challenging workout. It actually has two workouts in one. First, a 45 minute step aerobics workout. Second, a 45 minute toning workout with light dumbells. I think this video is a good choice for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.