Finishing Meso 1

any results so far. I just did Disc one yesterday!!! I hope I will see something by the end of Meso1!

I will be starting the second week of meso 3. And I will testify that you will definately see a change by the end of meso 2! Not so sure with meso 1, since I was doing a lot of endurance type lifting before meso 1, I didn't see the gains until meso 2. Meso 1 just moves so fast, I like the slower pace with meso 2 and 3. And I absolutely love STS! Each meso has done exactly what Cathe said it would do. After I finish with STS, I will probably do other Cathe rotations for a while, but am planning on doing STS again this year sometime.

ENJOY!!

~Renee~
aka
Catchick65

I had not been working out very much from about September through February, and it definitely showed. I finally got settled in my new house and started STS again. I did week 1, 2 and 3, and now I am repeating week 3, I am definitely seeing results, my clothes are starting to fit again, I can start to see my muscles becoming more defined, my endurance and strength are increasing, and I am regaining that overall feeling of just being strong I used to have when I worked out often.

I have only missed one cardio workout in my rotation, and I take one rest day per week.

I will start week 4 on Tuesday or Wednesday, then will repeat week 4 again, then I go on vacation for my rest week. I decided to lengthen meso 1 to 6 weeks to accommodate my vacation schedule instead of starting and stopping meso 2. I think this was a good idea since I could a use a bit more of the endurance work right now.

I recall last year, I did the 3.5 month rotation, but when I started I had been working out a lot, so Meso 1 did not produce as noticeable results for me then as it is now. But somewhere in Meso 3 was when I REALLY noticed differences in my body and strength.

Me too! I just finished disc 12 in my six month rotation. Very excited!!!!

I think Meso 1 was included great workouts, but I must honestly say that I thought it was incredibly repetitious. I thought each DVD would be different, but they are mainly the same exercises in different order. Even the commentary is the same from one to the other. Overall, I really like them, but I was expecting more variety.

Looking forward to Meso 2. It seems like everyone enjoys that much more than Meso 1.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.