Finding a roommate?

AliCoop

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the road trip but I'd like to find a roommate if possible. How difficult is it to do that? My husband's more likely to agree to the cost if I can find a roomie to lower the hotel expenses!

Yep, that is what I was thinking. Before that, we don't even know if we'll get one of the 200 slots!

I am looking for a roomate too

So excited! When this roomate thread develops, I would like to share a room that weekend too. E-talk soon. Sue

Looking for a roommate

I have registered with the RT but not the hotel. I am still looking for a roommate. If there is anyone in the group that is a girl and going, I would like to find a roommate. Please reply here or email me on my email at [email protected].

Thanks...I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!

Sue

Hi Shani, I just want to make sure that we are good with the roommate thingy, I haven't heard from you send me message and let me know,:eek: I can't wait is almost here 23 more days to go.... its going to be fun.:cool:

Yep, that is what I was thinking. Before that, we don't even know if we'll get one of the 200 slots!

We are still good. Sorry I haven't responded. I've just been really busy... I work with Chile in the fruit industry and since the earthquake, has been really chaotic. I can't wait for the roadtrip to be here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.