FINALLY Some "After" Pictures

RE: FINALLY Some

Thanks Sarah! That means a lot coming from you. I remember when you posted yours and I thought "Man, I want that body!" I read everything you posted about your workouts. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Yeah, I took my pictures off. I freaked out after that person was busted using a little girls gymnastic photo claiming to be that girl. I was actually thinking of asking DH to take some new ones this weekend but I know my tail will still be between my legs about posting them!!!

I just have to add, you look AWESOME ~~~GREAT WORK!!!!

Gotta try CC!!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

050510_10014282379.gif

Hi Suz!

Just got to tell you that you look sooooo awesome!!! Wow is all I can say!!! And sounds like you are smoking on the bike too! Woohoo!!! Way to go!!

You did MORE cardio and then there are threads on here about people doing LESS cardio. Wish it was easy to figure out what to do.

Congratulations and bet your DH is proud too.

Jeanette :7 :7 :7

Jennifer - Thanks! Yup, gotta try CC! :)

Hey Jeanette! Thanks. :) I just think that different things work for different people. Yeah, I'm finally having a good season on the bike. About time, huh? Of course everyone I ride with is getting faster too. I swear I'll never catch up! :p One of my cycling partners just broke the TT course record last week and she wasn't even close last year. I can get her on the hills but she smokes me on the flats big time. Once she gets the hills figured out look out (I better quit telling her about CC - she doesn't believe me so I'll shut up!).

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

>Reese - I got the suit at Target a couple of years ago. They
>always have a lot of suits with boy short bottoms. Those just
>cover cellulite better. :)
>

HAHA! Yeah, I have to find something with a taller waist because of my post-baby pooch (I really can't use that as an excuse anymore, as the "baby" will be 17 this fall - ahem..:7 ) I always joke about it those and say if i put some teets on it I could call it my "udder" - haha!

Thanks for the info though - I'll check Target out. :7

Reese

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.