FINALLY Some "After" Pictures

dogs2birds

Cathlete
I have a boatload of "before" pictures but never seem to feel comfortable letting DH take after pictures of me. It's funny when we go through our folders of pictures in DH's computer b/c there are a few that are called "Suz Before" but no "Suz After". Well, I FINALLY have some after pictures and I was so happy to have them that I posted them on my Picture Trail. They are in my Workout album if you want to take a peek.

DH was gone for 10 weeks to the FBI National Academy for his job and I decided I would lose 10 pounds while he was gone. I started a couple weeks before he left, hit the 10 pound mark 6 weeks after he'd been gone and ended up losing 16 pounds by the time he was finished. Amy "befores" would be in my Mexico album of DH and me. Each time I was 16 pounds heavier than right now, oddly enough. I had a certain weight I would hit each time we went to Mexico.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

RE: FINALLY Some

Suz, look awesome! Congrats on the weight loss.

What is your workout schedule? What did you do to lose your ten pounds - Cathe? Mixture? If you are comfortable saying...

thanks! and Congrats again!

Jane

Suz, you look fantastic!! You have great muscle definition in your back. ^5's for a great job!!

I love your avatar, too. You and your DH make a beautiful couple.;)

Wow, what an accomplishment. I too have a bunch of before pictures and hopefully will some day have some after pictures. Now I know the secret. All I have to do is send DH away for 10 weeks. LOL No, seriously what was your routine and eating habits? Please share.

Jean

Suz you look fantastic! I see that you have SelectTech dumbbells! I have those too and love them!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! :) :)

Jo

Hey hot mama! You look fantastic! Super high fives to you girl :)

Debbie

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

Suz!! I never would have thought you had 16 lbs to lose!!! You look awesome and it shows you have worked hard...great results....:)...I love those Select Tech Dumbells...

You look fantastic, but I just love your animals. I have a few, and I'd love to have a parrot one day. Yours are indeed very pretty. Congrats!

Gotta say you look great. Good job. I thought you looked great in the before pictures too!!

PS. Hubby is lookin pretty good too :7

Suz,
As Tony H. would say, you look 'gawgeous'! (But I think you look great in your 'before' photo as well!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.