Finally Here !!!!

IMMA

I'm very happy. Finally, the postman brought me my package CARDIO SHOCK.
I was impatient to receive it. Tomorrow I'll start with them.
I hope I give as good results as other DVD's from Cathe.
What is your favorite? I'll start tomorrow with the rotation of STS SHOCK STRENGTH & CARDIO 3 1 / 2 months and my first workout are HIIT 40/20.

:D Hi Imma,
I´m so pleased for you. I was just thinking over the weekend about you and whether you had received them. I started Cathe´s 3 month strength/cardio rotation last week. I loved the first 3 DVDs, especially the boxing one. The step for me was something else since I haven´t done it for over 20 years!!!!! But I just do what I can and kind of jump up and down to keep the heart rate going. I´m into my second week. Let me know what you think of them.
¿Que disfrutes?

Advanded workouts. I love it !!!!

I love training with plyometrics, I love INSANITY of Beachbody too.
With these dvd's can achieve a high degree of resistance and cardio to help practice any other sport.
I hope to continue this rotation during the coming months without injury.
Espero que mejores tu práctica con el step.
En casa, tengo instalado mi gimnasio con todo tipo de aparatos y steps. El que mejor me funciona es el de STEP reebok para clases de coreografia con step porque al ser de una pieza, no hay peligro para que se desencaje.
Ya iremos comentando los trabajos a medida que los vayamos realizando. Yo voy combinando estas rotaciones con otros DVD'S de otros instructores.

Un saludo.

:D Hi Imma, I'm very happy for you!!!
I understand your impatient becouse I leave in Italy and I also have to wait more than the other to recive the package.
I received mine at the beginning of this week and I start the sts cardio e strengh rotation, 40/20 is short but killer cardio, I'm sure you will like it.
enjoy your workout
Ciao

Hi Chiara.

I think40/20 it's really cardio. This morning I made MMA BOXING and I've had a great time. I liked the part of abdominals.
I think we've been the last to receive our package but finally we have.
I am very happy that we can opinion our experiences.
See you soon.

Hi Imma,

I´ve got the Reebok step too - though now I´ve put it to its lowest setting! Did you order Insanity and Beachbody direct from them? The reason I ask is that I wasn´t sure whether the DVDs would be in European format or not?

Also, I have a question unrelated to exercise but to nutrition. Do you use protein powder? I have been trying to get a protein powder in Spain without added carbs or any form of sugar/sweetener. As far as I know, this doesn´t exist in Spain!!!! I´ve been online, El Corte Inglés, etc. I buy 100% whey isolate, zero carb but it does contain, I think Splenda not aspartame. It´s OK but wondered what you were taking. I was buying soy protein powder with nothing added but they´ve pulled it off the market. I don´t know whether it was because of poor sales or there was some issue with the processing.

I´ve decided to take a rest today after cardio core yesterday which nearly finished me in!!!!! I don´t want to injure myself, and then back to STS legs tomorrow. Though I´ve already noticed my cardio improving as when I take my daughter to school, we generally sing songs in Spanish and English and I can now sing going up the hill without getting out of breath!! :D

¡Que tengas un buen dia y fin de!

Un abrazo

Hello Onedaycloser.

If you want good products I recommend Site Workout: POWERGYM.NET
You'll find it very interesting products.
As for insanity, you can find it at AMAZON.COM or at E-BAY.COM.

Already informed me.

Imma.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.