Finally got my DVD's

acarolinagurl

Cathlete
I'm so excited, I was only able to view them at a quick glance, but they look good and the picture is fine on my TV. I can't wait to try them! I want to hit Intensity first, but I can see I will not make it through the entire w/o. Whew, I got exhausted just watching it. I will do what I can and work from there! They all look good! I'm really stoked about the STS one! I've got to work on my diet badly, for it all to work though! :)

I haven't viewed any of them yet but everyone seems to really like Intensity so it should be good times. I need to work on just eating better, I don't diet (tried it time again but never worked).

Glad to hear you like from everyone's review can see I made a good purchase for my first pre-sale :)

I got mine too!!! I just previewed Intensity and will try it in the morning. It looks crazy hard but so fun. Can't wait! :D:D:D:D:D

Hey Acarolinagurl! I'm so glad you finally got your DVD's!! Have fun previewing and doing!:D:D:D:D I know that Intensity and Lower Body Blast are going to me my favorites too! But Intensity is going to take me a WHILE to work up to.:p:p I think Cathe was CRAZY when she thought that one up!!:p;) I'm in Canada and still excitedly waiting for mine. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and got your Shiva back from your daughter.:D Happy greens drinking whichever way you do it.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.