Fighting the sweet tooth!

I just wanted to suggest "Stash" decaf teas sweetened with a little stevia and a tablespoon of silk light soymilk (5 calories total). They have amazing flavors like chocolate hazelnut or creme caramel. It's decaf black tea w/ all natural flavors and the great thing is it satisfies the sweet while filling you up. You can't really do more than two cups at a time! Night time is always the hardest time for me as well so this has been very helpful once I found these flavors. I think Bigelow Tea and Celestial Seasonings also make some "decadent" flavors that might work well too.
Mattea

I find that if I get rid of all the sweet stuff in my house, I eventually go crazy and end up driving somewhere to buy something sweet...not good! This is my solution to that problem. I take good quality chocolate and break it into small pieces and freeze them. When I get a craving for something sweet, I have to wait until it thaws and by that time, the craving has either gone away or that little bit of chocolate satisfys the craving. I like to freeze the mini hersey bars because they are the perfect size.

Quality chocolate is a great idea. I'm with you! Of course, I don't have the patience to wait until it thaws, LOL. I wish I did!! I'll just break teeth instead. ;)

bump to bring the other 3 year old thread down

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.