Fighter Diet

lcsavik

Cathlete
Does anybody know the main concept of the Fighter Diet? I have the FDX2 and the food pyramid and the journal, but there isn't much explanation. Not much of anything to be honest. I'm not too whizzed with it for how much she charges.
I am interested though because if the testimonies.

I'm sorry I wish I could help! I bought something from there that was called the fighter diet and all I got was a print out if a menu for 7 days. I was disappointed. I did get the butt bible DVDs and I like them. Well I like level 2 and 3 Cathe workouts are harder but these are high reps. And I did sweat on level 2 and 3 and did get a better shaped butt!
I wanted to ask her a question once and I friended her on Fb and I got afraid to ask a question.. I. Don't know she is funny on the DVDs but it seemed if someone asked her a question she would say stuff like talk down at them. I read several answers she gave and it was all grouchy sounding. Now maybe since I can't hear her voice and tone it makes it sound different. But I just unfriend her page cause I was embarrassed for some of them., but anyway I like her personality on the DVDs ! I hope that helps. But maybe I got or printed the wrong thing but I really felt I would have gotten more then a price of paper.
Good luck! If you find out if there was more to it please come back and let me know!

Yeah! I feel like her stuff is a rip off and she posts peoples questions and comments on fb and makes fun of them. I'm not going to ask her so that she can tell me to buy a book that is only going to have just a few paragraphs and then menus and more pictures of her than there is content! She posts pictures of herself, bare butt even, that I also find embarrassing. I liked her page of fb to get more information but there is no depth really.
:feeling ticked off: disappointed:

I agree! Some people can relate to her but I can't. I mean I was in military and expected to be talked to like crap but so it's not like I'm not used to mean remarks but she is suppose to sale a product.
I thought! According to her Fb page I and only a couple other people feel this way. I thought "well maybe you are being to sensitive" but then I saw a few more questions and one girl said she was mean. And she posted that and said really off the walls tuff about it.
So I had to comment lol I usually keep my mouth shut but I told her I hope she was just having a bad day cause I am new and if she talks that way to everyone who is interested in her programs I won't be buying anymore products even if it did actually work. And I got a lot of bad comments saying if I'm such a wuss to get off her page. One said I was stupid . Whatever lol. I got off there.
But honestly the butt bible thing helped me because I had to get back to basics before I could do Cathes DVD for legs. Kind of worked my way up.
I do feel upset about spending money on a diet and got only a menu and you can't ask questions so to me that's not customer service.

I haven't tried her butt DVDs. I'm glad to know that Cathe's are harder. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I guess I'll never know her concept. I was hoping to know how to build muscle with a veggie based diet.

FDX2

Hi, I have FDX2( is for burn fat and build muscle) FDX3(is for people who want to lose more at 10 pounds) Piramyde ebook too. Butt bible is in you tube 1,2,3 level you can check there if you like it you can dawnload them complete, about diet I try to follow not exactly because is to much vegetables so I follow breakfast less amount of oat brand with protein powder, lunch 1/2 vegetables and 1/2 cup brown rice or 1/2 sweet potato, dinner I eat more at 1/2 of veg.(4oz.chicken breast for lunch and dinner) protein after workout and snack afternoon, casein before to go sleep. She make very hard coments and facebook page but if you ask something they answer back, they did to me was not bad.

I haven't tried her butt DVDs. I'm glad to know that Cathe's are harder. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I guess I'll never know her concept. I was hoping to know how to build muscle with a veggie based diet.

She said fruit has to much sugar and vegetables has good source of carbs and make you full for long period, she eat like 7 pounds of vegetables every day.:rolleyes:

Pauline is, IMO, a bitch. Her plan is very straight forward, as Mariposa says. Eat a TON of vegetables, sufficient protein, work beyond any and all limitations, real, perceived, drug-induced, whatever, and isolate yourself completely from anything that would distract from these principles. Boyfriend, cat, social life, meetings, whatever it is that makes you think for a milisecond about deviating from of modifying her plan - get rid of it. It's a tough plan and she'll be the first to tell you it's too tough for most people. It works, and if you want to modify or substitute, then it's too hard for you.

I bought, and have in a binder, about 8 or 9 of her e-books. She charges a ton, and there's never a freebie or incentive. Ever. She suggests drinking apple cider vinegar before every meal. Yes it tastes gross, yes it will wear off your tooth enamel, so drink through a straw, but she says it makes you feel fuller faster and slows the absorption of carbs. I was following what she said, and remember I have a bunch of her e-books.

So one day she was having a Q&A on FB. But she reminded all of her faithful followers not to ask questions on things that she has in her e-books. She doesn't give her stuff away for free - because what the hell kind of a business woman would she be?!

I do work outside the home, and yep, I have a family too. So I'm already 2 strikes down. I have a standing weekly lunch meeting, and following her plan, I made this an all protein meal. So stupid me, I went on her Q&A and asked if it was still necessary to drink the vinegar before a no-carb meal (remember - I have her e-books where she talks about drinking vinegar to slow the absorption of carbs. But there were no crabs in this meal.) I guess I thought it was a decent question. But BOY DID I LEARN!!!!

She did reply to me with "What kind of a stupid question is that?!" She went on to pummel me - if I'd bought her material and read it I wouldn't even have to waste her time by asking. I am clearly not question-worthy.

Don't get me wrong. I've got pretty thick skin and can deal with a lot of negative attitudes and bashing (I'm a politican - HA) I stopped following her on FB, etc.

Now - having said that - I adore her FD greens and use them in my green smoothies daily. But if you're looking for suggestions on ways to get her results, then as I said above it's simple. Eat a TON of vegetables, sufficient protein, work beyond any and all limitations, real, perceived, drug-induced, whatever, and isolate yourself completely from anything that would distract from these principles. Period.

Pauline is, IMO, a bitch. Her plan is very straight forward, as Mariposa says. Eat a TON of vegetables, sufficient protein, work beyond any and all limitations, real, perceived, drug-induced, whatever, and isolate yourself completely from anything that would distract from these principles. Boyfriend, cat, social life, meetings, whatever it is that makes you think for a milisecond about deviating from of modifying her plan - get rid of it. It's a tough plan and she'll be the first to tell you it's too tough for most people. It works, and if you want to modify or substitute, then it's too hard for you. I bought, and have in a binder, about 8 or 9 of her e-books. She charges a ton, and there's never a freebie or incentive. Ever. She suggests drinking apple cider vinegar before every meal. Yes it tastes gross, yes it will wear off your tooth enamel, so drink through a straw, but she says it makes you feel fuller faster and slows the absorption of carbs. I was following what she said, and remember I have a bunch of her e-books. So one day she was having a Q&A on FB. But she reminded all of her faithful followers not to ask questions on things that she has in her e-books. She doesn't give her stuff away for free - because what the hell kind of a business woman would she be?! I do work outside the home, and yep, I have a family too. So I'm already 2 strikes down. I have a standing weekly lunch meeting, and following her plan, I made this an all protein meal. So stupid me, I went on her Q&A and asked if it was still necessary to drink the vinegar before a no-carb meal (remember - I have her e-books where she talks about drinking vinegar to slow the absorption of carbs. But there were no crabs in this meal.) I guess I thought it was a decent question. But BOY DID I LEARN!!!! She did reply to me with "What kind of a stupid question is that?!" She went on to pummel me - if I'd bought her material and read it I wouldn't even have to waste her time by asking. I am clearly not question-worthy. Don't get me wrong. I've got pretty thick skin and can deal with a lot of negative attitudes and bashing (I'm a politican - HA) I stopped following her on FB, etc. Now - having said that - I adore her FD greens and use them in my green smoothies daily. But if you're looking for suggestions on ways to get her results, then as I said above it's simple. Eat a TON of vegetables, sufficient protein, work beyond any and all limitations, real, perceived, drug-induced, whatever, and isolate yourself completely from anything that would distract from these principles. Period.

WOW! That's pretty bitchy!

Yeah I didn't like the way she answered the other people. I had followed her on Fb thinking I'd get more info before buying. I think it was a week I had read her comments and the question and answers.
I was so turned off by the way she spoke to people that I made my comment known. Because she said" "maybe I am being a bitch today but ". And I had already had it and answered her back by stating put harps shexwas having a bad day and I hope that is the case because if you talk like that to anyone who asks you a question about your program then personally I don't want to buy anything of yours even if it does work! And I said I'm hoping it's just been a bad week. I then got all kinds of flak lol I expected it but yes I stopped following her as well. But I had already bought her menu for seven days and the butt bible DVDs! I think she is kind of funny in the videos and a smart mouth doesn't bother me much and if anyone says something snarky to me I can over look it a few tines.
But honestly I felt embarrassed and bad for the people who were trying to find out more about the programs. So I tend to shut up my opinion until I see someone hurting someone else. I don't know why I just can't stand to see or hear any kind of nonsense as that. Hurting anyone or being a bitch to people is uncalled for.
But like I said earlier some people like that! I don't. I am glad in not the only one who saw this!!

Hi Everyone,

I read this thread and find it interesting. The lady in question has posted paragraph below and thought to share. I am not her fan but there is a side of her I like a lot. She does not take any no-nonsense from anyone, she constantly workout out of her comfort zone:D:eek:. Comfort zone likely result to boredom IMO.

As to her behavior replying to customers and potential customers, I am not condoning ;-)

Here is the status:

" I fully believe in the theory that there is no absolutely true, perfect and flawless diet and workout concepts which work for everyone. I believe there are many roads that lead to the goal, you just need to choose a path you feel passionate about. Passion is of utmost importance. Why? Because you will need to stick to and be loyal to whatever you decide to go for in order to succeed. It ́s like that with almost all desires in life, so nothing new under the sun.
I will never state that I have scientific proof or research backup on many theories of mine. I don ́t lie so it ́s pretty easy to say it ́s only my very own philosophy. I don ́t really care if something I believe in is bullet proof or makes perfect sense, as long as it works and it makes me happy I ́m cool and content!
My passion lies in perfecting my physique and keep on building a strong mind with a superhero ́s discipline, dedication, patience and willpower. I aim to keep on doing that and hopefully in my pursuit I will inspire people to follow.
In general, I am inclined to extremes, to ultimates, to fanatic strategies. it fascinates me, keeps me on the edge. And that ́s where I love to be.
If you like feeling comfortable and not doing more than average and are happy with settling for average results, well, don ́t read my rambles, I assume it will just annoy you.
All I want is to inspire, to stay inconvenient and always ask for more. If this sounds like something you enjoy too: welcome to Fighter Diet."

Enjoy the reading;)

Kind Regards,

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.