Fibroid embolization

Hi everyone! I love working out with Cathe I have every cd she has ever made. But I had some big fibroids in my uterus that they had to take out and now they tell me for at least 2 weeks I can't do anything harsh on my body. Just wondering if anyone could give me a clue on what to do??:(

I think anyone reading this would be reluctant to dispense what amounts to medical advice on public forum. I would suggest that you ask your doctor for suggestions on appropriate workouts to do while under recovery. Good luck and best wishes on a speedy recovery!

I also had that procedure a few years ago. I really didn't do much more than some walking for 2 weeks. It drove me nuts but I wanted to be back in full swing without a relapse! Then I started with lighter weights and low impact! Good luck!!

Hi Lisa, please take the time heal completely and to be safe to workout. You don't want to risk hurting yourself then you'll be out longer than 2 weeks. I had a total hysterectomy years ago and it took 8-10 weeks of no exercising but once I was able to exercise again, I had no problems with the surgery. So please take the time your body needs to heal and start up slow - you'll be back to your fitness level in no time. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.