Feels like Christmas all over again!

acarolinagurl

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

I'm a little excited, as my husband bought me a Polar F11 yesterday, and I can't wait to use it, also I just purchased PowerHour+! I can't wait to get them, got something to look forward to this week! I need it too. I have Power Hour, but wanted the others too, anywho...just wanted to share! Hope all is well with everyone!
Can't you tell how happy I am...hopefully these will tie me over til the pre-orders are ready. I just love love love Cathe and how her workouts make me feel!

:*

Now If I can get my hubby to get me a heart rate monitor I will be all set too. I am so excited I found Cathe and this board.

beth6395

Hi Beth,

Since I found Cathe about 2 yrs ago, I have found a new love for exersise, I feel so good after a workout with her, and having a HRM will hopefully help me take it up to the next level. I love the forums too! :7

Congrats on your gifts. You'll love Power Hour and BodyMax is (like Cathe says) an "eat your wheaties workout."

I agree there's nothing better than a Cathe workout.:):)

Oh, and welcome to the forums, looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi Wendy,

Thanks so much! I love these forums, everyone here seems to have a lot of knowlegde about workouts, eating tips, and are very supportive of each other! I just got my DVD's this afternoon, and can't wait to get home and try them out, guess I better go by the grocery store and pick up my Wheaties! :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.