feeling depressed

cookiebaby

Cathlete
Hi everyone, I'm so glad that this message board exists because there is lots of love and support here. I don't get much of that anywhere else except my wonderful husband. I am just feeling so depressed. As many of you know, I terminated a friendship because my 'friend" took my tapes and sold them behind my back. I forgive her but it really hurts. She gave me the money but it was just an awful situation. Not only that but I live next to my in-laws and they are very hard to deal with. My husband and I got laid off from our jobs and am having hard times finding new work, so, I had to use the money from my friend for the rent. I feel that the world is crumbling but then I think of all the people so less fortunate than me, and I know I'm truly blessed. I am without my Cathe tapes so that's got me down so I ate a whole bag of Doritos, drank coke and enjoyed an extra cheese pizza. I know it wasn't the best thing to do but I feel better. Thanks for being there. Please pray for us and Happy Holidays.

Hi Cookiebaby,

Anytime is a bad time to be out of work, but the holidays has to be a little tougher.
I certainly will say an extra prayer for you and your hubby. I hope something comes through for you guys (job wise) soon. Keep the faith! :)

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

Maybe you could go to your local library and see if they have any Cathe tapes. Mine does. Sounds like you have a great husband-that's a big positive. Try and have a good day.

Joanne

The library idea is a great one. I ordered all the S&H tapes through interlibrary loan just so I could view them first. I'm sorry to report that they didn't come because they only order videos within the state (and I live in the state of WI which has been rated in a recent poll as having the most overweight people percapita than any other state which probably explains the absense of Cathe videos in our local library, or maybe the absense of Cathe videos explains all the overweight people in our state), but if you don't live in Wisconsin, you probably could get them via interlibrary loan. Check it out!!!

Briee

Hi Cookiebaby! You and your husband are in my prayers and I just know the two of you will find jobs soon. I'd like to give you some of my Cathe tapes that I have but don't use anymore. Do you think you'd like to do StepJam, StepWorks? Also do you do yoga at all? I have some of these tapes too. How about Pilates? I have a Moira Stott tape that I don't use anymore. Email me at: [email protected] and let's talk about it. We can't have you feeling depressed. Talk to you soon, Kathy

Cookiebaby, it sounds like you are trapped in an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" just like I am! In-laws are a mixed blessing sometimes. I know your mood will improve soon and things will get better. Good luck and keep us posted!!

HI COOKIEBABY,

YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT I HAVE READ YOUR POSTS ALSO AND WAS GREATLY MOVED, I HAVE CIRCUIT MAX ON VIDEO WHICH YOU CAN HAVE AS I HAVE ORDERED THE DVD.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT, CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE POSTAGE.I MIGHT ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER TAPES I CAN GIVE YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU

HOTCHICK

Hi Cookiebaby,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I'll say a prayer for you. I have a VHS of Rythmic Step I could send you as I have the DVD now. If you would like it, send me an email at [email protected].

Cheer up, better days are ahead!

Donna M

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.