Feelfitwear

WRITER

Cathlete
I love the Kelly Green Jolie capris that Cathe wears in one of the Low Impact Series workouts, but for several weeks the Feelfitwear website has listed these as out of stock. There are other items as well that I can't get to go into my cart. And, yet I get e-mails saying that the clothing are in stock.

Is anyone else showing gaps in the stock when they try and use the website?
http://www.feelfitwear.com/jolie-exercise-capri.html#_

I love the Kelly Green Jolie capris that Cathe wears in one of the Low Impact Series workouts, but for several weeks the Feelfitwear website has listed these as out of stock. There are other items as well that I can't get to go into my cart. And, yet I get e-mails saying that the clothing are in stock.

Is anyone else showing gaps in the stock when they try and use the website?
Jolie Exercise Capri - Feel Fit Wear | Style for your active life!

Hi Writer,

Today, I received a shipment with more Jolie capri and tank and the inventory is now updated for both colors black/kelly green and black/ crispy pink. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but, these items go very fast.

Thank you very much for the complement on the clothing and please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Veronica

Hi Writer,

Today, I received a shipment with more Jolie capri and tank and the inventory is now updated for both colors black/kelly green and black/ crispy pink. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but, these items go very fast.

Thank you very much for the complement on the clothing and please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Veronica

Thanks so much for your response!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.