FeelFitWear - A couple of questions

Swimmer

Cathlete
I just ordered a pair of FeelFitWear capris and was considering getting a tank, as well. However, I think their size small tops will be too big for me. I have a petite & muscular frame, but a small bosom, so it is hard finding tanks that fit me properly. The reviewers who provided feedback on the website described themselves as curvy (listed their cup sizes as C and higher---I am an A and damn proud of it) :p Therefore, their fit experience surely provides no insight as to how the tops will fit me.

How are they in the chest? Are they compressive enough for someone smaller?

In addition, how low are the scoop necks on the tanks? I've found that some manufacturers are now cutting tanks way too low for me (I wear an athletic bra underneath, regardless, but I'd rather it not be half exposed). If you are small-bosomed and the top is too low-cut, it looks ridiculous. There simply isn't enough cleavage to make it lay correctly.

Last question: how is the quality of their pieces? Fabric, construction, etc.?

I am small busted (B); the exercises I do are all the way from high-impact to low impact.
I have the Athletic style, Sabrina, and lots of the Alexa style; love all of them - the material is very soft and they are comfortable, and I love the way they absorb the sweat.

Their tanks are just as great. Most of mine are the Adriana sports tank which is not low at all; I have an Essential workout tank and it has a bit of a dip cut but it's not really low - I like to pair that with a different color sports bra since it shows just enough to color-coordinate my outfit. I just bought the Motion Fitness tank and love it especially paired with a color-coordinated bra.

I don't think you will be disappointed with the bras and tanks. If you have any kind of problem at all Veronica in Customer Service will help you.
Enjoy!

Love them!

I think you will love these tanks! They are compression so I think they will fit you well. I would suggest a small. I have the Forma and the Pump it tanks in tons of colors and love love love them. They are now my go to tops! The quality of the material is amazing. I don't think you will be disappointed at all! I also have the Pump it Bras in a few colors and I love them to. They are less supportive for larger sized chests in high impact activities but for weight training they are perfect!

I'd say try one and see!

---I am an A and damn proud of it) :p

Haha! Me too. Glad to find someone else who is proud to be small up top. :) I don't think you will be disappointed with the tanks. I have a couple of the Adriana tanks and Motion tanks as well as the new Forma tank. They are all compression tanks and fit me just fine. As the others have mentioned, the fabric is amazing and very durable. I say go for it!

Thanks to all for the responses and recommendations. I'll go ahead and buy a couple of them. I wish they still had that green color that Lorraine and Cathy are wearing in the MMA Boxing workout.

I love that green, too. Those pants are awesome; they are the Greg (style) pants. I have those and the yellow stripe ones, too!

I've not tried to not wear a sports bra with the tank, honestly so you may want to give it a try and see if it works for you.
Personally, my headlights (sorry to be so descriptive) are pretty noticeable with just the bra so I wear the tank, but even besides that I have noticed that the girls feel more secure wearing both.

Jennifer--To me, a B is not small, it's "normal." Even though I'm an A, I always wear a sports bra. I've found that wearing prints help hide headlights (Prana has some nice tanks--I wear a sports bra under them, even though they have built in shelf bras).

I almost bought the Greg pants. If I like the Forma capris that I ordered, I might have to get the Gregs in the green stripe, along with a couple of the Adriana tanks. I love the way the Greg pants look on Cathe and Lorraine in MMA Boxing DVD!

Swimmer - the Lorenzo pants finally have more colors/sizes; that's another MMA outfit. It will be my next purchase, along with another Motion Fitness tank - I just got one of those last week and it is my new favorite - compression but a little stretchy and a little longer than the Adriana tanks.

I got my capris yesterday and they are gorgeous. The fabric is fabulous.

They fit but they are a bit loose in the waist. Regardless, my bum is ample enough to keep them from falling off!! I really wish they offered extra small sizes.

Jennifer - you are an enabler! haha!! Motion tank added to my list.....

I think you and I are both workout clothes junkies, Jennifer! I spend more on my workout clothing than I do on my work clothes. haha!

By the way, Patagonia is back to making yoga clothes (finally). I'm going to give a pair of their new Pliant Knickers a test run during my Saturday morning workout. I'll provide a review.

Oh my gosh, you are SO RIGHT! Just the other day I was telling someone that I spend more - and take better care of - my workout clothes than my regular clothes!
I hope the new Patagonias wear well - write back in!

The Patagonia knickers are nice, although they are a little low rise for me (front and rear). They weren't so low cut that anything interesting was exposed, but I prefer a bit of a higher rise since I'm blessed with booty. I wouldn't wear these w/just an athletic bra or a mid-drift baring tank. They came to my knee.

Very well made, high quality fabric, good sweat wicking. Compressive fit, but not too tight. They look good on. I'd recommend them, particularly if you like lower-rise bottoms.

By the way, THANKS for suggesting that I try the FeelFitWear Adriana tank. Fits great, not too low cut, soft but strong fabric, and it's well made.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.