Feel Fit Wear

Jenniferlove

Cathlete
Just wanted to say that - wow - their bras are awesome! There really is a HUGE difference between FFW bras and the ones I get from Target or Sports Authority (Champion brand, for example).

I know they are expensive but with the Cathe discount a while back I ordered a few from FFW. I am SO hooked that I have actually bought a pair of capris (can hardly wait to get them!).

Expensive, I know, but honestly - they ship Priority (which is cool) and they really do keep me dry and very comfortable which that is no easy feat during Cathe workouts!

Just thought someone might want to know:)

FFW

Jennifer,

Is this an enabling post??? ;) ;) :D

Ha! Where's my *flaming credit card*? :p

I recently joined a health club (for some added variety), so I am now interested in owning some quality exercise attire..... :eek:

Would love to hear your thoughts on sizing/fit Jennifer. Thanks!! :)

Jennifer, do the bras really, uh . . . hold the ladies in? :eek: I am asking because I am always on the look out for truly "bounce-less" sports bras; since they stopped the production of the Frog Bra (a favorite through Title Nine) I have been on the lookout and nothing comes close.

-Stephanie

I will let you know how the capris fit when I get them but I do think they run small; normally I wear a Medium in pants/capris but according to their sizing chart I needed to order a Large.

I don't think they have extra large sizes because I didn't see it listed in capris, pants, or bras. I wasn't looking specifically for XL so maybe that is why I didn't see it, but I do remember wondering what about a size for people with a larger build people.

Stephanie, I'm sorry I can't say for sure; I think they contain the girls very well but I am only a B cup.
FFW's customer service really is great and if you want to try it but don't like it you can return it, granted that is a hassle. It may be worth a shot, though!

Carol, congrats on the new membership; I just did the exact same thing - joined a gym to take some group ex classes just for fun and to meet some new people.

Carol, congrats on the new membership; I just did the exact same thing - joined a gym to take some group ex classes just for fun and to meet some new people.

Good for you, Jennifer! :) I think a gym membership is good for the soul. The price I am paying is so very reasonable, I could not resist. I have really missed the camaraderie of the gym. I went to a spin class last Friday, and it was terrific. I was so charged up that I came home and did a Cathe upper body routine after that. I felt GREAT! Then, I caught a miserable head cold, so I did not exercise all week :(. I finally mustered up the strength to do Cycle Max today. Yay! Onward and upward!!

Thanks again!! :)

Thanks for the tip. :) I found a couple things I like and was wondering if the Cathe discount is still available? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Hi Tracy,
The discount code was posted in one of Cathe's newsletters about a month ago; I wasn't able to find it, but what you could try is calling FFW and asking them if they have a discount available for Cathe fans, or as a first time buyer - sure can't hurt!
877-333-5480.

Hello all,

As someone who has purchased a LOT of stuff from Feel Fit Wear (I am helpless in the willpower department at the road trips!), allow me to chime in.

Their sizes run small. I tend to be a medium in capris and workout tops but I am almost always a large in FFW. The only exceptions to this is one of FFW newest pants (the blue ones with the coral running down the front of one leg and to the side), which has me at a medium in the pants but that is due to the material in that pair of pants being extra stretchy.

The only exception is while I'm a large in most sports bras (I wear a 36 D), I need a medium in FFW to keep the girls tight enough so I don't cause a black eye. Also, I must say that while I only have one sports bra from FFW (the blue and black one from I believe Crossfire), I need the blue top (the one Jai is wearing) under it in order to feel supported enough for high impact activity.

Last edited:
FFW results

I have already received my new workout clothes.
Love the outfit, but not so much on my pear-like-shape :(

I feel it is just too showey on me - or maybe I'm just not used to wearing such tight clothing all over my body... Is it something that needs to grow on me?
UNLVCrjChick - any thoughts, and how do the pants/capris fit you?

I believe monkeydoodle posted a while ago that the capris hung low on the back side. This is definitely the case with me. If I hiked them up more my crotch would look, well, very visible. I won't use the term I've heard for this particular look.

No matter what kind of panties are worn the only way to ensure that they wouldn't show would be to wear none at all. I know some people don't wear them anyway but I do.

The shirt won't stay pulled over the low-rise waist band. It is tight and hugs my belly; there is enough length to it but since it's tight it does ride up when I bend over. Maybe it's because I have a long torso (I'm close to 5'10").

It's not a size issue because I ordered up for both the capris and shirt. I think the clothes are just supposed to compress and they fit the way they are supposed to.

I don't plan to return the capris or the shirt (or of course the bra!)... I will enjoy wearing the outfit at home and maybe I'll get used to it and then be brave enough to wear it to the gym.

Or, I will find a loose-fitting longer shirt that matches the capris to wear to the gym, and wear the FFW shirt with some regular workout shorts.

The material is great :)
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my review!

Chiming in here because I ordered the Pump It Sports Bra on Friday and received it yesterday.

Super fast shipping but not too impressed with the top itself. Not very supportive. I feel like I have to wear a bra under it, which kind of stinks. Nice material though.

I feel it is just too showey on me - or maybe I'm just not used to wearing such tight clothing all over my body... Is it something that needs to grow on me?

I believe monkeydoodle posted a while ago that the capris hung low on the back side. This is definitely the case with me. If I hiked them up more my crotch would look, well, very visible. I won't use the term I've heard for this particular look.

No matter what kind of panties are worn the only way to ensure that they wouldn't show would be to wear none at all. I know some people don't wear them anyway but I do.

The shirt won't stay pulled over the low-rise waist band. It is tight and hugs my belly; there is enough length to it but since it's tight it does ride up when I bend over. Maybe it's because I have a long torso (I'm close to 5'10").

It's not a size issue because I ordered up for both the capris and shirt. I think the clothes are just supposed to compress and they fit the way they are supposed to.

I don't plan to return the capris or the shirt (or of course the bra!)... I will enjoy wearing the outfit at home and maybe I'll get used to it and then be brave enough to wear it to the gym.

Or, I will find a loose-fitting longer shirt that matches the capris to wear to the gym, and wear the FFW shirt with some regular workout shorts.

Great review Jennifer! No offense taken ;) (BTW, I know the term you were referring too and I was laughing my head off!)

I am always skeptical about purchasing pants on-line, as of course you know I'm a pear-shape, and it's SO difficult to find the right size. I can't go by sizing charts on-line, I have to go by how they actually fit :(.

The only part I would not have a problem with is panty lines showing...cuz' I go commando anyway ;)

Thanks again! :D

I feel you. I too am pear shaped and have the the pants occasionally riding down my bottom - I have only two FFW capris for that reason, although the Lucilene capris from the Intensity DVD don't have that problem as much. I also have the super tight tops rolling up when I, say, squat down. However, the yoga top is loose enough to where that riding/rolling up thing does not happen. I love that top. Another top that doesn't have that problem is the relax tank (I have the green one).

Which outfit did you get?

The Pump It Sports bra will not hold you in enough unless you have, say, the blue top (Cami bra top) that goes under it; for some reason, the Cami bra top is not for sale on the website (I bought it at the NJ RT). I got the medium in the bra and top so it would hold me in tight enough, even though I usually wear large in most sports bras (under armour is my favorite sports bra, especially the crossback ones). I find that if I wear that bra under another compression FFW tank that it is enough support.

Chiming in here because I ordered the Pump It Sports Bra on Friday and received it yesterday.

Super fast shipping but not too impressed with the top itself. Not very supportive. I feel like I have to wear a bra under it, which kind of stinks. Nice material though.

I feel you. I too am pear shaped and have the the pants occasionally riding down my bottom - I have only two FFW capris for that reason, although the Lucilene capris from the Intensity DVD don't have that problem as much. I also have the super tight tops rolling up when I, say, squat down. However, the yoga top is loose enough to where that riding/rolling up thing does not happen. I love that top. Another top that doesn't have that problem is the relax tank (I have the green one).

Which outfit did you get?

Sherry, would you say the relax tank runs about the same size as their other tanks? I am thinking about getting one and wasn't sure if it might be looser than the other tanks (it is called "Relax" after all!) I wear a medium in most of the FFW tanks, but a small in the Jolie tank which is a little looser. Thanks for imparting your wisdom!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.