Feedback Survey for San Diego Roadtrip???

llp

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/Chris/Tom:

Just wondering if there is going to be a feedback form for San Diego RT?
Tom mentioned he'd talked to Chris about sending us one through email, since we didn't have one to fill out in SD. I have lots of positive comments I want to give as feedback! :)

Thank you Linda. I'll make sure they see this. Miss you :D

Hi Cathe/Chris/Tom:

Just wondering if there is going to be a feedback form for San Diego RT?
Tom mentioned he'd talked to Chris about sending us one through email, since we didn't have one to fill out in SD. I have lots of positive comments I want to give as feedback! :)

Thank you Linda. I'll make sure they see this. Miss you :D

That sounds good Cathe! I am so glad you remember, me, too.

You picked a good weekend to have the SD RT. If it was 1 week later, we would have had an earthquake! Some of us were thinking we would not feel the earthquake, jumping around and all. Lorrayne(earthquake expert) said we would have felt it and would have seen the chandeliers sway because of the intensity of it. Glad I missed that, it was already exciting enough down there!:eek::cool:

Hey, Linda. I hear that there was another aftershock that one can feel in San Diego today. We've had several since the big one.

Hey, Linda. I hear that there was another aftershock that one can feel in San Diego today. We've had several since the big one.

wow, really Lorrayne? I hope they stop pretty soon, and are only aftershocks....

San Diego must miss you!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.