February 09 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Happy Super Bowl Sunday J
This month we are going to focus on strength supplemented with shorter bursts of cardio. I will also include a QUICK FIX CARDIO Bonus (described below) to add some variety. For best results eat a well balanced, low fat diet and remember to remain focused and committed to your program each day as this is the foundation to your success.

CARDIO QUICK FIX….20 minutes in length (perfect as is or can be added on to another cardio workout)

……..1 minute Jumping Jacks
……..1 minute of stair climbing in house (if no steps, do steps ups, 20 per leg on a 12 inch step height)
……..1 minute jump rope (don’t have to use a rope but do the movement as such)
……..1 minute jog or shuffle in place while arms pump up and down
………1 minute front/back kicks (30 seconds the right leg kicks front and left leg kicks back then switch legs for the remaining 30 seconds)

Repeat all 5 of these one minute activities for a total of 4 times to equal 20 minutes.

Week One :

Monday……….Gym Style :Back, Shoulders, Biceps

Tuesday……….Body Max 2…premix #6 Timesaver Cardio PLUS Butts and Guts Stability Ball Abs Only
Wednesday…. Gym Style: Legs

Thursday ……..4 Day Split Lower intensity Step Only PLUS CARDIO QUICK FIX
Friday………….. Gym Style: Chest and Triceps

Saturday………Step, Jump, and Pump premix #5 Step and Hi/lo PLUS Butts and Guts No Ball Abs Only

Sunday…………OFF/Stretch

Week Two :

Monday……….Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs

Tuesday……….Cross Train Express Warm Up/Kickbox Only PLUS Cardio Quick Fix Option

Wednesday…. Pure Strength Back Biceps and Abs

Thursday ……..Original Boot Camp (Intensity series) premix #1/Cardio PLUS Cardio Quick Fix Option

Friday………….. Pure Strength Triceps and Biceps

Saturday………Cardio Fusion Premix #2 mixed Cardio

Sunday…………OFF/Stretch Out

Week Three :

Monday………. Gym Style: Legs

Tuesday………Step Heat (includes abs) …60 minutes

Wednesday…. Gym Style: Chest and Triceps

Thursday ……..Cross Train Express 10-10-10 Warm Up/Kick Box/Hi/Lo/Step Only PLUS Ab Hits premix #6
Friday………….. Gym Style :Back, Shoulders, Biceps

Saturday………Kick Max Premix #3 Kickbox/Bootcamp Challenge 50 min

Week Four :

Monday………. Pure Strength Back Biceps and Abs

Tuesday………..Cardio Fusion …Premix # 1…all step cardio…48 minutes

Wednesday…. Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs

Thursday ……..Low Max premix #1 Plus Cardio Quick Fix Option

Friday………….. Pure Strength Triceps and Biceps

Saturday………Kick Punch and Crunch (includes abs) …68 minutes

Cathe,

This looks really good. After I finish with STS I'll be doing this one.

Thanks for the rotation,

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

combining this rotation with STS

Hi Cathe,

I am planning on starting STS tomorrow (yeah!) and was wondering if it would work to replace the weight workouts in this rotation with the STS workouts. It seems like that would work to me but I wanted to see if there was some reason not to do that.

Thanks so much!!

Steph

That will work just fine Steph. This rotation was created from an STS rotation I created and that's possibly why it seems like a good fit :)

Hi Cathe,

I am planning on starting STS tomorrow (yeah!) and was wondering if it would work to replace the weight workouts in this rotation with the STS workouts. It seems like that would work to me but I wanted to see if there was some reason not to do that.

Thanks so much!!

Steph

IS there an STS Rotation Posted somewhere?

Hi Cathe,

I know you mentioned that you would be doing STS with everyone once it came in, and I'm wondering if you're waiting until all of them are shipped or is this something you've already started? I got mine Friday (YEAY!!) - what a weekend, STS and the Steelers won the Superbowl - WooHoo!!

If there is a posted rotation, could you tell me where to look for it? OR should I just follow this rotation and sub in the STS workouts as Steph mentioned?

TIA, STS looks absolutely awesome, beautiful and inspiring - you've outdone yourself once again!

Tricia

I didn't realize that you give rotations on this site; saves me a lot of time. I also use my two Gym classes a week to focus on cardio, and I only have thirty minutes at most anyway. Good to see we're on the same wavelength.

Thanks for the timesaver (Pun intended).

Cathe defines the Cardio Quick Fix in the post:

CARDIO QUICK FIX….20 minutes in length (perfect as is or can be added on to another cardio workout)

……..1 minute Jumping Jacks
……..1 minute of stair climbing in house (if no steps, do steps ups, 20 per leg on a 12 inch step height)
……..1 minute jump rope (don’t have to use a rope but do the movement as such)
……..1 minute jog or shuffle in place while arms pump up and down
………1 minute front/back kicks (30 seconds the right leg kicks front and left leg kicks back then switch legs for the remaining 30 seconds)

Repeat all 5 of these one minute activities for a total of 4 times to equal 20 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.