Feb 27, 2020

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Feb 27, 2020 at 9:15am EST we’ll be doing “Fit Tower Bootcamp 2” Live! 7 rounds of fast paced exercises moving from cardio to lower body to upper body to core! Grab your Fit Tower and let’s go.

Equipment Needed:

A Fit Tower
A Fitness Loop
A 6ft Resistance Band (medium tension)
A set of 10 pound hand-weights
A fitness mat
07C1B5B1-45A2-4F1A-B681-3F61552FB34A.jpeg

Cathe, you always know how to make my week better. :)

The first FT BC is SO great. (I just did it the other day!) There is SO much variety, the entire workout just FLIES by, and the glutes get some great work!

I've been hoping another FT BC would make it's way to CL very soon so YAY! :)

Glad to see another FitTower workout too. Hope it's in the 45-ish min. Range, but
Nevertheless, glad to see one....how about another "bonus" Senior Fit soon?
I purchased the download of Senior Fit 2 and realized that it was back in 2017!
Hoping for # 3 in 2020! :)

Aqua Girl, looks like its 62 minutes. I was hoping for around 40-45 as well.

Yep, one of the first things I checked out. Oh well, was hoping, doubt that I will ever do it because of the
time, 60 min & up is just too long for me......it looks like a good workout ......

Agree. I was ready to "dust off" the Fit Tower too. This is when I wish it was a DVD workout, so there would be a time saver premix. LOL

I like the workouts to be more around the 45 min. mark as well, but I've noticed that on some of her Fit Tower live workouts, she rests just a little more than the dvds. I think that's why they are longer. I seem to be able to handle these longer workouts more than others.

I did this one too!!! You can do this one without the fit tower, but you have to be creative!!! My suggestion you can use your wall if it is close to the tv and of course your chair. I find the wall in your house a better substitute then a chair because it seems like you are supporting more if your weight on the chair, but when in doubt of course use the chair. And with the wall in your house you don't have to move the chair to the other side. But, remember the side you did the exercise on to transfer to the other side. If that makes any sense!

Jen Den

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.