Feb 10' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! H[FONT=&quot]ere[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a tough, time efficient, four week rotation that makes good use of 50 minutes or less per workout (except for one day per week where you shock your body and do a double shot session…insert evil witch laugh, heeee heee hee heeeee). This rotation alternates weights and cardio. Don’t forget to eat well too…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week One:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mon…Cardio Fusion Premix #1 “All Step Cardio”…. 48 min [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues….Butts and Guts Premix #3 “Leg Blast” ….47 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DOUBLE SHOT WEDNESDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]…Shock Cardio Core Circuit 46 min…PLUS…. Pyramid Upper Body (do all of it and stop when you get to stability ball)…44 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs… REST DAY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri………Imax 2.. premix #4 “blast mania”….41 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat….STS Plyo Legs Disc 26…46 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun…Body Max 2…Upper Body Weights (abs are included with this) ….20 minutes run outside (or sub 20 minutes of body max 2 step cardio)…total time for both is 49 minutes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week Two:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mon…MMA Boxing workout…about 47 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues….Legs and Glutes…49 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed…Hiit 40/20 plus Kick Max (the Bootcamp Challenge Only...15 min)…total time about 47 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DOUBLE SHOT THURSDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot] …Low Impact Circuit premix #4 “Upper Body Sculpt”…31 minutes plus the Abs and stretch on this workout….45 minutes…PLUS…. Four Day Split Bootcamp (do only warm up and cardio portion)…approx 43 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri….Four Day Split Kickbox (do only the warm up, cardio, and abs) …approx 48 mins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat….Muscle Endurance Premix #1 “Express Workout”…53 minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun… REST DAY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WEEK THREE:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mon….Drill Max premix #3 “scrambled Cardio Blast” …46 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues….Gym Style Back Shoulders and Biceps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DOUBLE SHOT WEDNESDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]… Shock Cardio MMA Fusion 50 min…PLUS….Gym Style Legs Timesaver #1 premix…32 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs…REST DAY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri…Gym Style Chest and Triceps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat…STS Plyo Legs Disc 32…48 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun…Shock Cardio MMA Boxing…49 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WEEK FOUR:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mon….Shock Cardio Step Moves…45 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues…Pyramid Upper Body (select “Pyramid Up” 40 premix) and then do the stability ball abs on this workout….8 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed…Shock Cardio…Cardio Core Circuit….45 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DOUBLE SHOT THURSDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]…CTX 10-10-10 (Warm up and cardio only…45 min)….PLUS….CTX Leaner Legs 49 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri…REST DAY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat….Pyramid Lower Body in its entirety…49 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun….Imax 2 premix #4 Blast Mania …..41 min[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Looks Great!

I love being able to do an intense workout in less than 1 hour. Thank you Cathe!

I don't have STS Strength, any recommendations on what to substitute the STS Plyo Legs with? My legs are fairly muscular, so I'm thinking more cardio focused to try and lean them out, but don't want to ignore leg toning. Thanks.

February Rotation

Can I substitute workouts? I don't have the DVD's for the first week of the rotation.:( Thanks for any help!

Thank you, Cathe!

Love the mix of old and new DVDs, and the fact that you've mixed up under an hour workouts with 'double days'. This is exactly the kind of rotation I need right now. Will be starting tomorrow!

This is great. I've already started.

Anyone have any suggestions for substitutions for Plyo Legs and the CTX segments? I don't have either of those.

Thanks!

CTX Leaner Legs

It's been a while since I've done CTX Leaner Legs, but if I remember correctly it is similar to Legs & Glutes (which is the same length and used in week 2).

Still hoping for a recommendation for STS Plyo Legs. If no-one makes a suggestion, I'll probably do the Butts & Guts Leg Blast premix. I think I need to use lighter weights for lower body workouts.

Lisa

Just a thought to switch up plyo legs. You could do a Hiit workout and then a shorter leg workout out or Bootcamp has a premix that has cardio and lower body workout only.
Good luck

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.