Feb 08' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! The following rotation is a cardio/weight rotation that celebrates the "max" workouts. Feel free to do your cardio workouts first, then a day off, and then your solid weight workouts (as shown) or vice versa (weights first/day off/cardio workouts). The end results are the same which is total body conditioning, body fat loss, and muscular strength.

Notice that one of each of the weekly cardio workouts always includes weights with it to give you that one additional weight workout per week for those who like to hit all the major muscle groups a second time in the week.

Also, feel free to make Sunday (or any other day for that matter) your "off" day if you prefer it over Thursday.

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Kick Max

Tues...Drill Max

Wed....Imax #3....plus seg #1 Coremax

Thurs...OFF

Fri....Slow & Heavy Chest & Back

Sat....S&H Legs and Shoulders

Sun....S&H Tri & Bi

WEEK TWO:

Mon....Imax #1

Tues....Body Max 2

Wed....Power Max....plus Ab Hits Segment #10

Thurs...OFF

Fri...Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Sat....GS Legs....plus Core Max Seg #2

Sun....GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps

WEEK THREE:

Mon....Imax #2...plus Ab Hits Segment #2

Tues....Circuit Max

Wed....Low Max

Thurs....OFF

Fri....S&H Chest & Back

Sat....S&H Legs & Shoulders

Sun....S&H Tri and Bi

WEEK FOUR:

Mon....Step Max

Tues...Body Max #1

Wed.....Max. Intensity Cardio

Thurs....OFF

Fri....Gym Style Chest & Tri

Sat...GS Legs plus seg # 3 Coremax

Sun...GS Back, Shoulders, Bi...plus Ab Hits segment #7

Enjoy:)

Thanks Cathe, I just completed the last two rotations.
I am joining my husband on a trip to Destin Florida this next week,
I will be taking all the kickboxing DVD's and the abs DVD.
When I return on the 9th. I will follow this months rotation. ;-) }(
Thank you again.
Rocky

Thanks Cathe!! looks like an awesome rotation as usual..I am getting started on it today with Kickmax. Thanks again!!

I'm back with a question. I've never done a rotation like this. It's ok to do just cardio for a few days and then just weights for a few days? This is new to me.
Is this a different way to train as opposed to doing cardio/weights on alternating days?
Colleen

I don't have the Gym Style series but I do have the Slow & Heavy and many other Cathe weight workouts. Do you think it would be overkill to use the SH for the whole month or does anyone have a suggestion for what to substitute for the GS? Thanks!

Does anyone know what workouts AB HIts #10, #2,#7 are? I have the VHS version but I am wondering if any of these are part of the Bonus DVD's version...TIA Peggy

Maybe you can try using the 4DS upper body workouts in lieu of the Gym Styles, or if you have the Pure Strength series, it would be a great substitute for Gym Styles

I agree with cocob1, I'm use to alternate days of cardio & weights. Also had another thought. Instead of doing a circuit workout on one of the cardio days, could one be done in place of one of the weight days to get a little extra cardio? Or maybe add a 1/2 hr. in on one of the weight days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.