Favourite Beauty Products

Ah, Chanel glossimers....the best! As Anna said, they last a really long time, especially for a gloss. I also think they moisturize your lips as my lips have never been softer until I started using them.

They're very versatile...Most of the time, I just use a lipliner and then fill in with some of the gloss. Another possibility is to wear the gloss over a lipstick. Either way, they're gorgeous!

Terri

one of my newest favorites is clarins radiance plus. it is a self tanning cream gel mouisturizer that gives you just a hint of color. i have been using it for about three weeks and it does not streak or get that tanning cream build up like some can. i am such a product junkie that it's hard to pin down an absolute favorite, but i would have to say that serious skin care has a vitamin a serum that i don't like to run out of. you can get that on hsn. i am always in search of the eye cream that will help with puffy eyes. any suggestions? i'll pay if it works!

one of my newest favorites is clarins radiance plus. it is a self tanning cream gel mouisturizer that gives you just a hint of color. i have been using it for about three weeks and it does not streak or get that tanning cream build up like some can. i am such a product junkie that it's hard to pin down an absolute favorite, but i would have to say that serious skin care has a vitamin a serum that i don't like to run out of. you can get that on hsn. i am always in search of the eye cream that will help with puffy eyes. any suggestions? i'll pay if it works!

Hi lisad,

A good eye product to go for, for puffy eyes is Molton Brown's Eye Rescue. It is a gel and cream combined, so you get the best of both worlds, the gel works on the puffiness (it is wonderfully cooling), and the cream works on the fine lines. It can also be used over make-up. Molton Brown is a UK product range, their web site is:
www.moltonbrown.co.uk
and their products can also be found on Sephora's web site:

www.sephora.com

Can I just add that coffee is a terrible eye puffer, if your eyes are puffy and you consume a lot of coffee during the day, it may be worth cutting down on your coffee intake, or cutting out altogether !

thanks
Anna

I too love this lipstick. I don't like the tube, though, I like the traditional style thicker, shorter tube. this keeps me from buying it.
kathy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-02 AT 01:08PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi! Here is my list of goodies:

1. vaseline, for the lips and chapped skin.
2. Bath and Body Works see-thru lip color SPF 15 in red grape
3. Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut moisturizer
4. The Pure Shop's Pure Hair grapeseed finishing pureshine
5. The body Shop's unscented oils that you can have scented
with any of their fragranced oils (I like mango and fuzzy peach)
6. Origins ginger cologne fragrance (forget the actual name)
7. Banana Republic's Modern fragrance
8. Earplugs - the foam ones
9. Q-tips
10.Palmer's Cocoa Butter

Oh, my gosh. I almost forgot!!!!

11. (but really #1a.:) For acne-prone skin: Pro-Activ solution Yes, the stuff you see on the infomercials! Started almost a year ago and haven't looked back! Threw away all my prescription topical acne medications. It works!!!!

Thanks for asking! Fun question.
kathy

Hi Kathy,

The Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut moisturiser sounds GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they have a web site ? It sounds so good I wouldn't mind diving into a vat of it !!!!! (seriously !)

Anna

Hi Kathy,

The Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut moisturiser sounds GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they have a web site ? It sounds so good I wouldn't mind diving into a vat of it !!!!! (seriously !)

Anna

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-02 AT 01:11PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Kathy,

Anna

OOPS DOUBLE POSTED ! THE INTERNET SEEMS VERY SLOW AT THE MOMENT !

My favorite lipstick is Clinique Surprise
for hair (which is thin and fine) is use
JC Pennys colorlogics, paul mitchell root lifter spray and
paul mitchell freeze and shine (the best natural hold ever!)
I use Avon's skin care anew line
Favorite perfume's are: Sheer Halston, Clinique Happy for Men (i like it so much better than the one for women and get lots of compliments on it)
Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I've not heard of Clinique Surprise, i wonder if it is a US colour only ? I think I shall head over to their web site and check it out ?
By the way has anyone tried Clinique's NUDE NECTAR gloss in a pot ? Absolutely gorgeous !

anna

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has ordered any of the Models Prefer Cosmetics from QVC America ? And if so, what do you think of them ? Has anyone tried the Foundation in the dial tube ?

Thanks

Anna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.