Favorite rotation

kariev

Cathlete
Hat has been your favorite cathe rotation you have done or what cathe rotation has given u the best results (whatever you define as results).

Wow good question I wonder y this didn't get answered? Interesting question. Iv done cathe intermediate so far is all. I have a hard time keeping a rotation.

Any apples shaped ladies out there have a favorite rotation? I have never been able to stick to a set rotation because I usually just do what I feel like it. I tend to rotate my lifting goals. For example, one month I'll do upper/lower splits, next month I'll do total body's. This month I'm doing Slow/Heavy series and increasing the weights each week for the month. Cardio is just whatever I feel like and depends how sore my legs are and the time available. I am, however, very interested in hearing from any other apple ladies about any favorite rotations since my trouble spot is my abs!

Thanks,

Beth

Favourite rotation Undulating july rotation

Hello,

I do not have a favourite rotation as it depend on the goal I am trying to achieve. When I started working out with Cathe, I felt so out of shape that I designed my own rotation (actually, believe it or not I did not know the forum existed back then :D) consisting of 3x total pure lifting dvd plus various circuit.

Now it has been about a year since I have started exploring split program. I have done two cathe's rotation. I can not stick religiously to cathe's rotation as I do not own, as yet, the full collection.

I like the undulating July rotation launching new cross fire and to the max. It is a Phew rotation with a good mixture. BTW, my chest is talking to me right :D:D:D now having done Gym style chest yesterday! I will definitely be reaching for it.

Last edited:
Hello,

I do not have a favourite rotation as it depend on the goal I am trying to achieve. When I started working out with Cathe, I felt so out of shape that I designed my own rotation (actually, believe it or not I did not know the forum existed back then :D) consisting of 3x total pure lifting dvd plus various circuit.

Now it has been about a year since I have started exploring split program. I have done two cathe's rotation. I can not stick religiously to cathe's rotation as I do not own, as yet, the full collection.

I like the undulating July rotation launching new cross fire and to the max. It is a Phew rotation with a good mixture. BTW, my chest is talking to me right :D:D:D now having done Gym style chest yesterday! I will definitely be reaching for it.

I create my own, too because her rotations always include workouts I don't own (and I own a lot of her workouts!). I did go check out the July rotation and that does look like a good one.

I'm doing the Gym Style workouts for the first time next week--and tomorrow is Chest and Triceps--I'm looking forward to it.

Now that I am almost finished going through all of my new Cathe workouts (I have about 3 more weeks till I've done them all)--I am having fun creating new rotations using my favorites--and the premixes. I LOVE the premixes!

Right now I am on the 'muscle building & staying lean' January 2007 rotation. I really love working out with both barbell and hand weights on the GS, Pyramid, and S&H series. The cardio workouts include my favorites: Drill Max, Cardio Kicks, and Kick, Punch, & Crunch. I just may do this one again!:D

My favorite rotation is any rotation that I actually stick with!!!:p I am HORRIBLE at following a pre-set/rigid plan!:eek::rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.