Favorite pig out food

wow!

Wow, you guys have no idea how hungry you are making me. I have asthmatic bronchitis right now and I haven't had much of an appetite, until now. The only problem is that I want all of that good stuff that you guys were talking about. My favorite pig out food (that I only make about 1x a year because I eat it all myself) is french silk pie. When I have a really bad month (PMS) I just HAVE to have chocolate. The only problem is I want something sweet then I want something salty, then I want something sweet.... you get the picture. Hey Stevie, I could eat fresh red raspberries all day with champane. Love it
Maybe I'll try to eat something healthy and boring between coughing spells. !!Thanks guys I really do have and appetite.

laughing. . .

Kristin, when I was potty training Chrissy I had NO PROBLEM resisting her M&M supply (although her big sisters turned into criminally-minded M&M sneaky thieves!). But then I was out of M&Ms and started using Smarties. WOE IS ME!! I could NOT leave those things alone! I still can't figure out why in the world I could resist M&Ms but not Smarties?? Go figure. . . -susan p

I'll bond with you Laura!

I'll bond over food! My favorite pig-out foods are Hershey's Nuggets with Almonds (a protein-carb combo, need I point that out?) and PIZZA and cheesecake and fudgsicles. Healthy cravings would include chicken salad and a juicy orange and kohlrabi slices! -susan p

Is it possible--burning out on M&M's?!!!!

This is really scaring me--after five days of pink M&M incentives (although when she's tired Caroline wants the white ones--she says they make her "feel better"--LOL--has she seen me taking my Advil during PMS days?!), my daughter is asking for a bowl so that she can "save" her M&Ms for later! She is my hope for carrying on the chocoholic tradition, and she is failing me!
happy.gif
No accidents since Wednesday, though, so I guess it's working. We have now graduated to a sticker chart because Caroline wants a pair of pink Barbie sneakers. Good thing she didn't start asking for Skittles!
happy.gif

Kristin

Hi Susan

I was on a Hershey with almonds binge about 2 years ago. I got so addicted to them I finally had to just stop buying them cold turkey. What a week that was! Luckily, I haven't had such an attachment to any chocolate since. Anything I eat now I have no problem putting down. Needless to say, I'm never going to eat another one...the sight of those little wrappers strewn all over the house, it was a nightmare
happy.gif
OK, it wasn't that bad, but I do stay away from them now.
Laura

The perfect pig-out session!

Ok, in my humble opinion, you must have at least one item from each grouping. Salty, crunchy, sweet, sour, chewy, and lest we forget, chocolaty. Plug in your favorite item from each group and I guarantee you'll be in (temporary, til the nausea sets in) heaven!

Elizabeth Kelly
happy.gif

PS. on a good day, I'll bet I could out-do anyone's pig out!
happy.gif

Let's go for the works!

How about watching some long romantic movie as well. Or maybe you all are Super Bowl fans. You know couch potatoes. Doesn't that sound gross to you? I hate inactivity. Like now when I'm too sick to do anything other then post on the forum. My head hurts too much to read. At least to have to think very hard. But you all are keeping me entertained.
happy.gif
Lora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.