Favorite Perfumes

Mine is Clinique Happy Heart! Not Clinique Happy, the other one "Happy Heart". I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this one. :)

One of my all time favorites has to be Liz Claiborn in that triangle bottle. Everytime I wear that everyone tells me I smell great. I think it mixes well w/my chemistry. I also love Obsession.

My current new fav is a lotion not a perfume. It's Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion. I put it on after my evening workout and shower. It's very relaxing. They make it in a bodywash too. LOVE IT!!

Leslie, You're not the only one who can only afford the WalMart perfumes. They sell brand names just in small bottles w/out all the extras like at the high end department stores. I buy a lot of knock-offs too.

Nikita:*

P.S.--Anyone here ever make your own scent? I've heard of places u can do this and have wanted to try it.

My all time favorite if Tresor by Lancome and Vivid by Liz Claiborne. I also get lots of compliments when I wear Red Door by Elizabeth Arden. DH recently bought me a complete set of Romance by Ralph Lauren...it's one my gifts that I am using early...lol
I apply perfume to my pulse points and it last all day. I also will only wear prefume that I have the lotion or powder and bath gel. Than you only have to wear small amounts of prefume and you smell good all day long.
hugs~
Bec

Yummy, I love perfume! My all time favorite is Pleasures by Estee Lauder, but my new love is Blue by Ralph Lauren. I get complimented on it all the time! Although I don't own them personally, I also agree with others in the thread that Chanel Allure and Clinique Happy Heart are loooovely.
-Kate

This is great! I'm making a list and checking some of these out. If I smell more than 2 in a row my nose shuts down so finding a wonderful perfume takes me some time! I just feel so girly!:*
Alexis

Hi,

I have a few favorites, Coco, Allure, Chance (Chanel),
Angel (Thierry Mugler) Tova, Tiffany, Caleche (Hermes) :)

Right now I'm wearing Intuition by Estee Lauder, but also really like Tresor by Lancome. I always have a hard time finding perfume that I like and once I do, I'll wear it for years. If I can smell it on me, it turns my stomach!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.