Favorite Perfumes

Alexis52

Cathlete
If this isn't fun just let me know. I love to wear perfume in the winter. It's the only time the bees don't attack me. With gift giving around the corner, what are your favorites? Mine are Boucheron, Initial, By (Dolce & Gabbini), & Jean Paul Gaultier. Alexis, who smells nice

My is Poison and Dolce Vita by Christian Dior. I also like Design but it doesn't say who it is made by, oh well. Hey Alexis you smell very nice:)

Oh I also forgot to add if I don't wear perfume I love this new fragance spray call Passionate Kisses by Victoria's Secret Garden which I have been wearing lately.

Barbara, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that you smell nice too! My sons love the new Victoria Secret guy stuff. Forget the name (just bought it last week) but it does smell yummy. Alexis

Sniff-Sniff...SOMEONE smells good around here! Barbara, I like Design too. Don't know who it is by either??? I also like Happy by Clinique.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I think it's MEEE! ;-) I'm wearing Michael, by Michael Kors. It is really unique and fabulous!
-Connie

My current favorites are Chance by Channel and a Ginger fragrance I get at Origins. I have a few others that I really like and can't think of the names off the top of my (losing my memory) head.

Happy Holidays!;-)

Oh my gosh Barbara - I used to LOVE poison! (then I ran out and never got any more :)) I currently like Spellbound by Estee Lauder.

One of my favorites for the last few years is "Amazing" by Bill Blass. And amazing is how I feel after most of Cathe's workouts!!..:)..Carole

Design is made by Paul Sebastian, one of my favorites also. I also like Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder (the new one) and Coco Mademoiselle?? by Channel. Another old one I go back to now and then is Eternity by Calvin Klein, it stays on all day! Hint, if you want your perfume to stay with you longer all day, spray some in your hair!

Perfume...I just couldn't live without it!

For the summer days I like to wear Cool Water by Davidoff or White by Armani and in the evenings during summer Calvin Klein Lush is perfect. Daytime during summer is a great time to wear CK One or CK Be.

The winter months I have a change to either Hugo Boss Red or Dior Addict for the evenings but through the midweek days I prefer Clinique Happy or my Calvin Klein Lush for daytime weekends only!

I spend hours at the perfume counters - there are so many to choose from...and so many to avoid :)

The old favourite's are YSL Opium and Lancom's Tresor but I find that age becomes the issue if I wear those (via samples given away at the counters I loiter around!) especially the Opium! Yes, the Opium always generates comments from other people such like "God it's YEARS since I last used that". Too much emphasis on the "YEARS" for my liking!

I love Samsara by Guerlain and Tresor by Lancome. I tend to go through phases and switch my perfumes around throughout the year but these two are the ones I favour most.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

I love White Diamonds!!! and Wal-Mart has it on sale now for only $12.00 don't think it is the real stuff but sure smells good LOL and I love Bora Bora from Wal-Mart, that is the only Perfume I can afford is from Wal-Mart LOL.

Connie,

I really like Michael by Michael Kors also. You are right, it is really unique. It's somewhat strong, but nice. I have a problem with perfumes lasting on me, so it's good for me. I also like Kate Spade, but it is kind of sweet, so I wear it more in the Spring & Summer. I also like a fragrance by Guerlain called Champs Elysees that is hard to find now. I also love perfume, and am always on the lookout for a "new" favorite. My current consideration is one called "Still" by Jennifer Lopez, although I do not like her other one, J Lo.

Take care and Have fun, Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.