favorite perfume?

darine

Cathlete
I am looking to changemy perfume. I used Noa for few years and need a change. I discovered Coco Chanel Demoiselle. But few people around me don't like it. May be I will look for others. It's hard to walk in a mall and try many of them.

What is your favorite perfume?

Just to give me some ideas.

thx

Hi!

I like several, but my recent favorites are:

Midnight Poison
Pure Poison
F by Ferragamo
Be Delicious Red by DKNY

My new favorite is: Gucci

I also like:
Philosophy- Falling In Love (very light and fresh)
Clinique Simply (it's been discontinued:(
Salvatore Ferragamo- Incanto Charms (this one's special to me, my DH bought it for me in Milan:)
Donna Karan- Cashmere Mist

I like scents that are light. Strong perfumes give me headaches.

Jacque

My favorites are:

Amarige by Givenchy - Neroli, Rosewood, Violet Leaves, Citrus Notes, Gardenia, Mimosa, Melon, Peach, Plum, Cashmereon Wood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla.

Flowers by Kenzo - A light fragance with notes of Ylang, Parma Violet, Ginger, Mandarin and White Musk

Pure Grace by Philosophy - Light, soft and crisp with notes of bergamot, Water Lily, Lavender and Jasmine

I have allergies so I can't wear a lot of stuff.

Vanille Sauvage De Madagascar by La Maison De La Vanielle. In short it smells like vanilla. They have a line of vanilla each has a little different scent to it. They all smell yummy.

Shalimar Light

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden

Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan
Amazing Grace by Philosophy
Cool Water by Davidoff

All light, fresh fragrances. I get compliments on them all of time.

Angel by Thierry Mugler
Notes:Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin.

I also love the Vanilla scents from Victoria's secret.

I would just say, why do you care whether they like your perfume or not? Do you wear it to please them or yourself? The only things that matter are whether you like it and whether it suits you or not.

Perfume is too individual a thing for me or anyone else to recommend any to you. Really. I usually sniff those flaps they include on perfume ads in womens' magazines and if I like it from there, I go to a store and try it out.

I currently wear Lancome Miracle So Magic, Coco Mademoiselle and Chance by Chanel.
Once you find the one(s) you like, get it on ebay, prices are so much better there. Eau de Parfum is a better bet for the money.

Clare

I have a hard time with perfume....strong sense of smell I guess. My all time favorite is by Perscriptives called "Calyx"...smells very fresh and clean...I'm always getting asked what I'm wearing but I can't smell it on me, which I'm told is the way perfume is supposed to be.

Aggie

My favorite is Chanel # 5. It's just a classic!
Ellen
P.S. My cousins layers a fragrance and it is soo strong it makes me sneeze!

Lancome Miracle!!

One of my personal favourites.. perfums differ for everyone as they mix with your own scent.. what is good on one person won't be good on another and if it smells nice in the bottle it might not on us.. sucks :T

Miracle is young, yet sophisticated.. but not "mature" or "stuffy" and you can actually wear it .. I find that a lot of perfums that I love I can't seem to get little enough on for it to smell good, and not too strong..

Isabella Rossellini (sp?) Manifesto is great too and Chanel Platinum are my top three (I use that one for my car)..

I havent actually worn perfume in years.. just not my style anymore.. (I actually prefer the shine spray by Biosilk as a body spray hehe).. but I do keep them around the house as I love the fragrance! Spray a little on your lamp and it will spread delight!

Jo Malone has a couple great scents too, she is known for her frangrance blending..
..anyway good luck on your hunt..

I love almost anything by Jo Malone.
You can wear one fragrance or mix them.
Favs are
Pomegranite noir
gratefruit

There are so many ....some are floral others more earthy
everything she makes is fantastic! scented candles
she even has eye gel for puffy eyes that really works.

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.