Favorite Circuit Workout?

jdbmga

Cathlete
What is your favorite circuit workout and why? I am looking for reasons such as fun factor, most balanced, etc. Thank you :)

Circuit Max, closely followed by Gauntlet from the Terminator DVD. No muscle group is left unburned (although Gauntlet does not have any core work), and the cueing, music and choreography make the time fly by on each of these.

The fun factor, I might add, in each of these is matched only by the sweat-where's-my-water-bottle factor. These are among the top for challenging workouts, especially for cardio.

A-Jock

My favorite would have to be Bootcamp:D I LOVE how I go from one thing to the next (body part wise)!! The time just FLY's, and I feel I got a really good workout!!

~Nicole

Right now it's HSC. I really like that you can go a little heavier in this workout. Plus I am really loving the band. I have gotten nothing but amazing results w/ this series.

Not meaning to copy you A-Jock, but Circuit Max and Gauntlet are my two favorites also. I especially love the music in Circuit Max.

Jo

I LOVE High Step Training Advanced (I add Bootcamp or Muscle Max abs) and The Gauntlet. I also love Bootcamp, but the sweat factor is higher on the first two. Circuit workouts always have a higher fun factor for me, I love them! [How many times have I used that word in this paragraph???]

Bootcamp for the amazing feeling afterward. Circuit Max for fun and good cardio. Hardcore Extreme for the best, most intense, circuit workouts (2 of them are circuit workouts I believe) with GREAT music!

Dukechick

Circuit Max hands down - no chance to get bored as you do hi/lo, kick box and step as well as weights. I don't get quite the upper body workout that I do with some of the others, but for pure fun, there's no beating it.

I like BootCamp too - especially the BootCamp/ME bonus combo - which is a real thorough upper and lower body workout, and burns almost as many calories as Circuit Max (and is fun, too with all of the switching). Bootcamp alone does not thrill me for some odd reason. I think I feel too rushed.

I love C&W & SPJ, although these aren't as tough as the other w/o they have a fun factor for me because of great music, choreography, and outfit. For kick my butt fun Bootcamp for sure. I did Circuit Max for the first time today, and this one is also very tough but not one of my favorites due to music, too much room needed for choreography, and dated outfits.

Cecilia

The Gauntlet and Hardcore Extreme #1--both are tough and fun and have lots of cardio and neither of which I can do right now because I am 30 weeks pregnant.

I enjoy all of Cathe's circuits, but those are my favorites.

Maggie

My favorites are:
High Step Training - fun, always feel fully worked out after (especially the legs)
Bootcamp - challenging and fun, workout seems to go fast
Cardio & Weights - fun, when I want more cardio and lighter weight
Circuit Max - also do when I want more cardio & light weight and variety in cardio (hi/lo, kickobox & step segments)

All are balanced workouts hitting all muscle groups.

Diana

1. HSC

2. SJP

3. Circuit Max

4. Bootcamp (I have to be MENTALLY PREPARED for this workout!!)

JMHO.....;-)

Linda

"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
Maya Angelou

Right now Cardio and Weights is my favorite. I just love the music and it isn't too intense. I really like it.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar08/slider-scale/lb/0/81/26/.png[/img][/url]

Has to be for me

Cardio and weights (love the music)

Bootcamp is second........

but I love this whole ciruit thing (favorite type of workout)

OK, off the topic question.

Where on the 3fatchicks.com website do you get the banner with how much weight you lost?

My sister want this banner to attach to her emails and I can't find it on their website.

Thanks.

Linda

BOOTCAMP!

then circuit max and the gauntlet!

did i say BOOTCAMP!?! it's just FUN!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.