favorite actor

My favorite is probably Kevin Bacon - I think he's a great actor, I find him attractive and I've liked his personality in interviews.

Erica

I am so fickle! I love almost all of the actors listed above. But I just had to add Wesley Snipe in. He was so hot the Blade movies, especially the first one (when he takes off his shirt). Yumm}( !

My favorite actor of all times is Marlon Brando.I know he is not alive but he is alive in his films.I have seen only one time the film "A Streetcar Named Desire" but I remenber his marvellous role as Stanley Kowalski.I remenber his performance was electrifying and memorable.He was marvellous in Julius Caesar, on the waterfront, viva zapata, the godfather and the last tango in Paris.In my humble opinion he is the best actor. Other favorite actors are Cary Grant,Jack Lemonn ( the apartment ¡what fantastic film¡)Dustin Hoffman (I always cry when I see Kramer vs.Kramer) ,Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington( He is incredible in million dolar baby),Jack Nicholson etc...

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Oh I love the Bob Newhart Show Donna!!! One of my all-time favorites. What a funny show. When I was younger people used to tell me I looked like Suzanne Pleshette. Yeah, I wish.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.