Faux BodyMax 2

bethj

Cathlete
For those of you who can't wait for the second installment, here are some ideas. I've started with a "beginners" to get warmed up to the concept of 30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes step/leg circuit, 25 minutes upper body, and 10 minute abs. Omit warmups/cooldowns as needed and have fun!
Beth

Beginners:
Basic Step
Lower Body Cardio Blast (from new DVD)
Basic Step Upper Body add-on
Basic Step Stability ball add-on

Low intermediate:
Low Impact Step (new DVD) or Cardio Weights cardio
Bootcamp cardio-LB premix (not as hard as it sounds)
CardioWeights compound/upper body weight premix
CardioWeights abs

Advanced intermediate:
Step Interval (CTX)
Power Circuit (CTX)
Muscle Endurance UB premix and abs included

Advanced:
IMAX 2 intervals 1-5
Legs and Glutes first 30 minutes (very cardio in nature plus the leg work)
MIS Uppper Body
Bootcamp Core only premix

Very Advanced:
IMAX 3 intervals 6-10
High Step Training Advanced cardio-LB premix
Pyramid Upper Body up or down premix
PUB abs

Nicely done bethj!! The last 2 look like an especially good kick in the pants}(. I will certainly give these a whirl, thanks for sharing.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Wow - thanks!!!

I had fabulous results with the August Bootcamp rotation and would love to have variations of all the workouts to keep from getting bored. I'm been coming up with some ideas; yours are fantastic and will inspire my creativity. Thanks for sharing.

What a great idea to post these! They look really good and it was thoughtful of you to include a variety of levels.:)

Thanks to all your kind comments! But I realize I should have made the most advanced premix cardio the IMAX 3 BLASTS rather than just the last half of the intervals! Hah, have fun with THAT one!
Beth

I tried it as was posted originally. I was pretty tired at the end, I am not sure I would do the blast only of Imax 3 instead of the intervals. Thanks, I had a good time doing it. Something I never would have thought of. Neat idea. A good workout too. Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.