*** Fabulously Fit Friday for the C&T femmes ***

Wendy, IKWYM abt "due for a binge".....when you get on a good roll it feels like "I haven't ate this clean for this long ever" and then you lose it and gain back all you lost. But you are doing great! Keep it up girl!

Fun day ahead for me! Gina's class picnic all morning! Taking Is & Ju. Should be lots of fun! I'll get Isa dropped off at Kgarten and come home w/ Ju for her nap and to WO (not sure what!) and then we have some other end-of-the yr plans to do. Busy weekend ahead too - 2 parties Saturday and church & potlck on Sunday. SEND ME STRENGTH!:D:D:D

better get crackin'!

Morning Kate! I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart (WHERE?) :p:p:p

Quiet morning here. Rhythmic step for workout - nice to have a WO w/no intensity blasts. My body appreciated it.

Girls at school and I did some school work and then spent some time in the backyard in my little teeny bikini soaking up some sun (we don't get a whole lot of that here) and I'm about to leave to pick up the girls.

Sorry for all the crash and burns yesterday. I had a so/so day. I really need to focus. Ryan and I were saying I need to pick one thing to focus on - eating or working out and master one. I think the eating is more important so I'm going to focus on that. Workouts will still happen but I'm not going to go crazy because I think they're only keeping me at bay rather than really giving me results because my eating is for crap!

Anyway, protein shake for breakfast, handful of peanuts for a snack. Lunch will be some eggs and maybe some turkey and toast? Pretty exciting. Fruit or veggies too.

Kate, have a great day! Sending you PC vibes for today and for the weekend!

OK, gotta go get my smilies!

ok, so I got on the scale - not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Pleasantly surprised actually. This will be the motivation I need to keep things clean!

Angie, Sometimes our bodies just need steady state and that's ok! But RS is by no means easy! WTG!
I'm the same as you - WOs are generally spot-on, but its eating that hinders me from seeing real progress. Sigh.... If only I could be bulimic. KIDDING!!!:p:p:p

got a solo shower! YAY! Time to pack lunches etc... bbibab!

Morning ladies - sorry I was MIA yesterday - I came down with some kind of nasty stomach bug and was sick all night, then slept all day. It seems to be gone, *fingers crossed.* I played hookey at work yesterday, but I am going to attempt it today.

good morning girls. hope we all have good days.

kate, enjoy your picnic!! what wo are you doing?

wendy, you are doing so awesome with everything!!

angie, that sounds like a really good plan to me. i am going to try to spend the next week focusing on food too. i go in waves, then i just want to quit thinking about it.

becky, hope the migraine is better.

great run this am and good sleep last night. swim this morning, no afternoon plans. anyone have some good chapter book recommendations? finn and i just started carlotte's web - he is really into it, though i thought it would be too old. thanks!

Katie, Hope you have a great day! Glad you're on the mend!

Nina, Not sure which WO....something UB weights I think. I'll be ok on cardio with chasing Ju around the park all morning!:D
Sounds like a great day for you!
For chapter books we looooove LIttle House on the Prairie books! There are some parts that are very detailed...Last summer when we read them I tended to skim over some of them and give an overview to them. Gina would've been ok with them I think but maybe a bit too much for Isabel at the time. The Geronimo Stilton books are cute. And they love Magic Tree House! Those 2 would be great for Finn! GS has lots of cute pictures in it too!

Ugh! Hit backspace and just lost my whole post! Anyway Happy Friday to all! I didn't workout yesterday but did clean the whole house, so that counts for something, right? And eats have been pretty good, thank goodness. I need to get my butt in gear or it won't be getting in a bikini anytime soon!:eek: Today will be ME lower body, abs and a short cardio. Busy weekend-birthday party tomorrow and a full day of dance pics on Sunday.

Kate, have a great time today! Counting down the days til summer vacation-3 full and 2 1/2 days left-yippee!

Katie, glad you're feeling better today!

Angie, good plan. I think we all struggle with eating at some point. Just keep at it! Glad you got some sunshine yesterday:)

Nina, wow! Chapter books already for Finn?! Milla's going into 2nd grade and is just starting them! Kate's suggestions are great!

I'm hitting a wall and think I need an afternoon nap.

Katie, I'm so sorry about your little flu bug. I hope you make it through today ok.

Kate, LOL on the bulimia thing. I wish... I hate puking though!

Nina, I agree with Kate - the magic tree house books are great. Annabel LOVES them and we're just about to start Stuart Little. We also read Toys Go Out which she thought was hilarious.

Klaudia, sorry about the lost post. So annoying. Hope your WO goes well today. I long for a busy weekend like you have coming... sometimes they get so long and boring here. I know I'll long for quiet eventually.

Off to do some more studying... bbl.

Good Morning Ladies!

This morning I slept in so I had to hustle after I finished MCC and 2 mile run. My headache came back briefly but I took some sudafed and now it is gone. I would love to sleep in tomorrow but I signed up for Race for the Cure (walking) with my friend. We need to be there at 7 which means I need to leave around 6 tomorrow morning. Yuck. I guess I will plan to take a nap tomorrow afternoon. I never did PS CST last night so I will try again tonight.

Kate, the class picnic sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!
Angie, ikwym about focusing on too much. I fell off the diet bandwagon but I am trying to get back on. I am jealous you can take a nap. I want one now!
Nina, I loved Charlotte's Web - it was such a great book!
Klaudia, sorry your post disappeared. I really need to do some of the extra cleaning in my house. I get started then we get busy and I never finish.
Katie, sorry I never responded about running. I would like to get my mileage up just for me. I may sign up for a training program in the fall to run a 10K. I am glad you are feeling better today.

b: buff smoothie, egg whites
s: 1/2 bagel, cream cheese
l: grilled tuna salad, whole grain rice
s: apples, walnuts & greek yogurt
d: taco salad

morning! everyone sounds so chipper compared to later yday. DH got home from work early last night which was AWESOME for me b/c i totally thought i was going to lose it with the freaking oreos he brought home AGAIN. but since he was there it was easier to not. so no oreos for me and the clean eats continue!!!

went back for spin lastnight. this AM is combat and then flow yoga.

eats will be clean and MUST BE TIDY, too.

klaudia, you look like you could totally wear a bikini right now, WOS and clean eats will just add some extra fi-yah =)

kate, are you noton a rotation this month? i do miss being able to pick my workouts. but at least the choreo and music at the gym is ever changing so i don't get bored.

angie, im with you about bulimia, sometimes after i eat something i wish i could just turn back the clock on it...but i HATE puking, that could never happen!

nina, charlotte's web is such a great one and if he likes it then also try stuart little.

katie, glad you are feeling better. do what you can at work and try to save those days up for skunkette!

colleen, your eats sound good, as always! sorry about the early wake up for the event but youwill feel so good when its all over =)

k, later chicas!

Fun morning at G's class picnic. I avoided the snickerdoodles too! Convinced myself they'd be dry & tough. :p Got Ju home for a nap and I just did MM UB & abs. DANG does that one burn! What an awesome WO! My HR was sky high and I was SWEATY! :D:D

Klaudia, Bikini woes? You look fantastic!
We just go Mon & Tues next week! I can't wait to be done!:D

Angie, Did you get your siesta? Or study?

Colleen, How long is your walk? Have fun!
I think taco salad may be on our menu tonight too - I need something easy!

Wendy, GREAT JOB on the Oreos! We had a few lingering so I stuck em in the freezer.
Good job on your WOs too!
No, no rotation right now. Just winging it. I know once school is out my sched is gonna go kerplooey so I'm going to wait til we're settle a bit before I figure out one.

great job with the wo kate! and good plan with the rotation.

wendy, great job avoiding the oreos. i know i would not have!

colleen, glad you are feeling better. enjoy your walk with your friend.

angie, napmax or study max?

klaudia, i agree with the others - i bet you rock a bikini.

the pool was a great distraction. finn is diving, and it is fun to see him. lunch was clean despite my cravings, and i did some lower body and yoga. i am really feeling this all over doms. i think i need another good night of sleep. i have not been talking to my mother for the last week, since she sent me this horrid e mail. i have decided i will talk to her sunday or monday, but i am drawing a line - if she cannot engage in a functional relationship with me, it will simply be a surface relationship for my children's sake. i cannot deal with the emotinal tool of her cruel words, and never knowing when they will strike. date night is scheduled for sunday!! dh is working all weekend, bbut i am looking forward to that for sure. bbl

Ugh, is it really 4:35 and I'm just getting here? Yes, yes, it is. I am such a bad check-in friend. I'm sorry, guys, work and home are both crazy busy right now, but I PROMISE to come tomorrow and catch up on personals and tell funny stories and let you know how the recital went and just generally make up for being a bad person!

But I do have to say--I saw Klaudia less than a week ago and I know she looks great in a bikini right now! Mwah, sister!

I'm leaving work a tad early to get ready for the big night. Wish me luck!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.