eyelashes again

LAEnggren

Cathlete
ok I am posting again about this because I seem to have gotten no answers from any outside sources so now I am gonna ask anyone if they have tips on makeup as to disgise the problem of my eyelashes missing in the middle also does anyone use a particular mascara or use an eye makeup remover I have used the expensive to the drugstore brands all my life and have always used soap[ and water to remove makeup and the occasional baby oil or vaseline if necessary
LIsa

I use Benefit Bad Gal mascara. It's pretty awesome. However as a backup I always keep a tube of Mabelline's 1000 calorie mascara. It's almost as good.

I use Great Lash by Maybelline and it can make lashes look very long and full if applied patiently. I absolutely love The Body Shops very gentle Chamomile Make Up Remover which runs $12.00. I like Estee Lauder's More Than Mascara when I am not using the still incredibly cheap Maybelline mascara.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver

Have you thought about using individual fake eyelashes? They are tiny clumps of a few hairs and look realistic - much better than the typical fake eyelashes...

I have been looking for the individual eye lashes, walmart doesn't carry them. I use mary kay eye make-up remover... and alamay mascara... Rhonda

Lisa do you use eye cream? I do and I use it all around my eyes and the roots of my lashes get the benefits too. Lashes take 3 months to grow back and depending on your age that changes. I'd say be patient and switch to a high end mascara like prescriptives or any mascara that has vitamins and conditioners for your lashes. Stay away from waterproof eye makeup too. Also, if you want to try false eyelashes I think you should be careful because you might lose lashes when you remove them. I would stay away, but it is your choice if you try them or not. To remove eye makeup I use good ol' Pond's Cold Cream. I can't use it all over my face because I break out, but I use it around my eyes and then I wash my whole face and neck with foaming face cleanser (Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin). I hope this helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.