Extra long boss bands are the best!

snowlover

Cathlete
I have to write to say I finally was able to do Boss Bands Total Body as Cathe intended. I wrote before laughing at myself because I would try to follow what Cathe was doing in the dvd but sometimes was met with bands that maxed out and would not stretch any longer because of my height. I could modify but I knew that I needed something a bit longer.
The other day I didn't have to work and had time to do the workout in its entirety and it felt so good to have bands that worked for me! Now I am able to enjoy it even more. Thank you for thinking of us above average in height!

I didn't bother getting the regular ones as I knew they would be too short for me, as those things generally are.
Do you mind me asking how tall you are snowlover? I'm just nearly 5ft8 inches, so not THAT tall but I have very long arms.

Elsie, you and I are the same height but my problem is very long legs. I literally have a petite torso and tall legs. My legs are so long that they are often as long as or even longer than people 6 feet and taller.

I’m debating whether to order the regular boss bands or the extra long. I’m 5 ft 7 in tall and according to the description, the extra long bands are designed for those over 5 ft 6 in tall.

I have to write to say I finally was able to do Boss Bands Total Body as Cathe intended. I wrote before laughing at myself because I would try to follow what Cathe was doing in the dvd but sometimes was met with bands that maxed out and would not stretch any longer because of my height. I could modify but I knew that I needed something a bit longer.
The other day I didn't have to work and had time to do the workout in its entirety and it felt so good to have bands that worked for me! Now I am able to enjoy it even more. Thank you for thinking of us above average in height!
Can relate, especially the height part. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.