Exquisitely shot upcoming yoga dvd

I really like the look of this one also. Thanks Vee for posting about it. Let us know when they are releasing it. Have to admit I have been way more into yoga, pilates, barre and fusion workouts for the past few months.

Me too Phyllis! I have been gleefully neglecting weight training in favor of yoga and yoga fusion with barre/pilates.

This looks like fun- and I never liked any of the Shiva Rea DVDs - I sold mine.

Which Shivas did you sell? I love Shiva, except her Trance Dance! Just goes to show - different strokes for different folks! I do not "get" what Trance Dance is about at all.

I like her Yoga Shakti best. I did not like Fluid Power as much (too much "freeform" undulating for my taste) although it was breathtakingly shot, very graceful and had a wonderful percussion score. I also did not like her first Creative Core too much because it has some writhing on the floor that I dont quite care for. I love her rest, especially Creative Core + Lower / Upper Body.

This looks interesting and I don't do yoga. I'm trying to get my butt into it, but not being flexible at all, most of the dvds I have found, I can't do! Most of this looks doable for me except for the backbend and split! Thanks for posting! Let us know what you find out about release dates!

Thanks for the update Vee. This one is definitely on my list. Thankfully, my "no buying promise" is over as of January 1st!

Carroe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.