EXPENSIVE week!

lori254

Cathlete
Well, I am buying the Octane 47e elliptical...which was recommended by Michele. And I bought Cardio Coach Volumes 1 - 8, and PUMP...which were recommended by Michele. Thanks, Michele :D
I also bought a weighted vest...recommended by Cathe!

Congratulations on your new Octane!!! OH BOY!!! I'm telling you, I would SO get an Octane if I were buying an elliptical today. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Precor, but the Octane's are mighty nice machines!

I think you should christen it with Cardio Coach... but which one!? Hmmmmmmmmm... how about Volume 8!!? :eek:

Oh Lori, um... do you have Cathe's STS? Because if you don't, that should be your next major purchase. Just sayin' :cool: :D

Geez, if only I held this kind of sway over my DH! :eek: LOL!!!

Just saw this thread and I had to post, congratulations!! you'll love your Octane, I own the pro 350, have fun with CC.

Congratulations on your new Octane!!! OH BOY!!! I'm telling you, I would SO get an Octane if I were buying an elliptical today. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Precor, but the Octane's are mighty nice machines!

I think you should christen it with Cardio Coach... but which one!? Hmmmmmmmmm... how about Volume 8!!? :eek:

Oh Lori, um... do you have Cathe's STS? Because if you don't, that should be your next major purchase. Just sayin' :cool: :D

Hmmmm...STS was my expensive week last month;). I don't have a DH currently, so only had myself to talk into it. Wasn't difficult :p
I think I'll christen it with Volume 2 or 3, too chicken to go all the way seeing as how I've only done Volume 1 so far.

Good heavens, Michele! How many payrolls are you on anyway? You must get some great commissions! ;):eek: Ha, ha, ha!

Tricia

If it makes you feel better, I blew a chunk of change on a bottle of wine, the entire run of Sex and the City, a big ol' canister of toffee coated popcorn, and some magazines. Nothing like Target retail therapy!

If it makes you feel better, I blew a chunk of change on a bottle of wine, the entire run of Sex and the City, a big ol' canister of toffee coated popcorn, and some magazines. Nothing like Target retail therapy!

That was my expensive week a couple of years ago.:p

that sounds like heaven to me..... that is a great day!!!

Congrads on the elliptical... it is a beauty :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.