exercises for the shoulder humerus

if anyone has had shoulder pain in that specific area,what exercises can you do? i have searched on the internet with no luck. i had inflamation a few years ago and had a cortizone shot and i think its coming back. i do not want to wait til its so bad that i cant throw a ball to my cat and have to see a doc.

laura

I have absolutely no medical training and no fitness training (other than Cathe, ha, ha!), but I just want to jump in and say you might want to check out Jill Miller's Shoulder Shape Up. I love it! Makes my upper body feel really worked in a gentle and very different way. I used it when I was recuperating from an injury after jumping into meso 3 without building up to it. It's on netflix, so if you're a subscriber, you could try it that way.

its painful to move my right arm over head and right or lift side or in a circle.so most exersises i cant do. i have read that pushups help doing them half way from top. that does not bother me so maybe thats all i'll do.

laura.

You probably should just let yourself heal! I ended up going to a chiropractor and that (I think) drastically shortened my recovery time. I know it sucks to not work out, but maybe you should just concentrate on your lower body for a while.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.