exercise and menstration

kbjenkins

Hi Cathe!! I thoroughly enjoy all of your workouts, I have the intensity series and body blast series. All are phenonemal. I have found no other instructor that comes close to your workouts!! I have a questions, my menstrual cycle has stopped (possibly because my body fat has dropped below a healthy level), I was wondering if you could let me know how you maintain such a great physique and continue to be healthy? Oh I am trying to get pregnant, and this sure hasn't help. I would like to put on some more muscle mass also. If this quesiton is too personal I understand, but would greatly appreciate your insight to a good workout schedule. Thanks so much for all you do, best of luck with your continuing recovery. Take care,
Kim
PS You look so great in your new workout DVD, will purchase the set soon!!

Hi Kim-
Not Cathe, but in the meantime I wanted to suggest that you try posting this in either the open forum or the pregnancy/postpartum forum to see if anyone else has some input for you:) There are a lot of very fit ladies here and someone may have some experience in this area.
Best of luck!
Mattea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.