Excited Newbie!

Gabriel

Hi Cathe!
I'm new and excited to have discovered your "world of fitness". How did I go without you for so many years!? I recently purchased High Step Circuit on dvd to try you out. Let me tell you....it kicked my butt! The instruction was great and easy to 'catch on to'! I consider myself at the intermediate level and I'm trying to get myself back into shape. I'm very serious about this goal! I haven't mastered my new dvd yet BUT I do want to mix it up or be ready for the next level. Can you suggest another DVD(s) that might help? My goal is to lose 15lbs mostly around the core and to 'define' myself. I like the incorporation of the weights to your programs as well. There are soooo many to choose from any suggestions would help. Thank You!
Gabriel
a cathefan!

Welcome to Cathe's "world of finess!"
I am not Cathe, but I think that I can help you, as I was in your boat not too long ago!
I highly recommend Cross Train Express, or CTX. It is a BANG for your buck and it has everything: step, high low, circuit, kickboxing, and strength training and it is so fun! It has 6 different workouts and the segments are short enough for those who are just getting started or have time constraints. As you advance in your fitness level, you can combine the 20-30 min. w/o to create longer w/o. You work a different body part HARD each day. This was the third Cathe DVD I bought behind Cardio Hits and Cardio Classics and I still use it and I LOVE IT! It is a great buy!
I would also recommend the Hits and Classics DVDs because the are vintage Cathe, but the seem to be on perpetual backorder! When they are back in, they are great, too!

I would suggest Cardio and Weights/Imax 2. If you liked the idea of doing your weight work and cardio in one workout, as HSC, then Cardio and Weights is a great choice. Imax 2 is killer cardio, but you can modify the blasts or do a shorter premix until you're ready to give it your all.

Diane

Thanks Dananmis and Diane! I appreciate you taking the time to write. I think I will get both of your suggestions! How easy was that! Would still like to hear what Cathe has to say too. Thanks again, have a great day!

Gabriel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.