Roll Call:
Ashley Boy due May 10
Courts3 due Aug?
Cee(dragonf1y) due Sep 2
Heidisue due Sep 6
Marie(mfv3) due Oct 10
Cindy(lifeisgood) due Oct 14
MissyP Oct 30

I got my three workouts in last week and am going for four this week. It is good to feel good again. Nothing newsworthy on the pregnancy front, just another 5 months to go.
Looking forward to being encouraged by all the wonderful work you ladies are doing!

Hi Ladies,

I had my 16 week appt on Wed and hubby was out of town so I had the doctor/nurse write what it was on a card and seal it. When he got home on Friday we had our 6 year old read it out loud to us. It's another girl!! I swore it was going to be a boy. My poor husband! Four girls, including me, against one! Hope he survives!! We are all excited.

I am jotting down my exersize plan for this week and hopefully can try some of cathe's low impact DVD's. Also, another goal is to drink more water. It makes me nauseous!! But I gotta do it. Especially in this Texas heat. This summer is going to be bad! I like the idea of the 30 ounce bottle and refilling it. Good way to track it.

Check back in later. :)
Heidi

I have my second midwife appointment this afternoon, hopefully we hear the heartbeat since I'm at 12 weeks 2 days. I talked with my husband last night and if we don't hear it then we'll opt for an ultrasound which I think I have to get somewhere else so that could take a day or so. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but I am preparing myself for it.

Our weekend was crazy with 3 birthday parties and my aunt and uncle in town. I was so exhausted once I could relax that I fell asleep on the couch. My goal this week is to get 3 days of exercise in which is going to be hard with all of the prep work I need to do for Easter weekend. The IL's are coming up so I have some baking to do.

What is everyone's plans for Easter?

Cee - I liked keeping the sex of our two a secret also, it makes it fun to get that surprise. Those food allergies must be hard!

Heidi - What a fun way to find out the sex together. I hope the water gets easier to drink.

Cindy

Just got back from my appointment and my uterus is tilted so she had to push it up internally but we did hear the heart beat. She said my uterus is measuring at 16 weeks not 12 so I'm going in for a dating ultrasound on Monday. I'm in shock because I really prepared myself for the worst case.

Cindy

Cindy - so glad you were able to finally hear the heartbeat. It never hurts to have a month knocked off your due date either! Be sure to let us know how the ultrasound goes on Monday.

Hey everyone- I'm 13 weeks today :) I worked out this weekend while visiting my mom in Duluth. We did 30m on the ellip and then 30m lifting/abs/stretch. I took Mon and Tue off. I thought I was over the nausea but it was killing me those days. Today I did CSS for the first time. I'm loving LIS. Perfect for us preg ladies :) My next appt is April 20....seems like so far away. I was craving deviled eggs today and must have ate a half dozen.....so tasty I couldn't stop! Cee- Way to get those workouts in! Feels good huh?! Heidisue- What a cute way to find out the sex....involving everyone :) Cindy- So happy you heard the heartbeat. How crazy to be further along than you thought......I like it! Missy- Yay! Congrats! I'm excited for you! Keep us all posted!

I did a shortened version of KickMax last night but got 30 min in and it felt great. I had so much energy aftewards, too bad it was time for bed! We had a beautiful day yesterday then the wind picked up and this morning it was snowing. They're calling for a few inches so I'm not sure if the Easter Egg hunt will happen or get postponed, we'll see. My goal tonight is to clean the house and if I can get started early on it I'll have time to get a short workout in also.

My husband has been all over reading through the baby names lists and we're writing down the ones we like. I need to do some research on how to fit 3 boosters/car seats in the back of my car! It's going to be tricky.

Marie - Mmmm devilled eggs, can't wait to make some this weekend! Sounds like your body wants the protein, I know my cravings tend to revolve around meat.

Cee - I would love to be due in September and my temps were crazy the month I thought I conceived so it's likely that I happened to have a period after conception. I can't wait to find out :)

Cindy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.