Excel Spreadsheets

wutherhi

Cathlete
It seems like I read something here a while back about Excel spreadsheets for some of Cathe's workouts. I didn't think this was something I'd use at the time, but I'm thinking differently now. Of course, now I can't remember where they're located. Does anyone know?

Shari

They have them on http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com. Click on "
CATHE-ITES" on the blue bar and on the Cathe page on the left there is a link to click on for the worksheets. Hope that helps! BTW, you're doing awesome on the PT rotation! I've been keeping up by reading the PFA support board. I'm in maintenance/long conditioning now and am thrilled with my body and the knowledge I now have to change it if I want to!

Hi Rhonda,
I wasn't able to see the "Cathe-ites" at Video Fitness, so I don't know what those spreadsheets look like. However; I have created a spreadsheet on Excel to note what weight is used on Cathe's videos for quick reference. I didn't really put any room for notes, since I aspire to use the weight the crew uses. However, it could be changed to put room for personal notes if necessary.
I could email you a copy to look at if you'd like to see it.

Yes, I'd love to see it. Please e-mail a copy. I think you can just click on my name to e-mail. Is that right?

Shari

the spreadsheets are not at the web site video fitness; they are at fitnessvideo fanatics. there are several of them. i use them all the time

RE: Here's a link to the worksheets....

I've been using the spreadsheet for Pyramid Upper Body, it's very helpful so I can remember which weight to use. Also, I'm going to track my progress on it, so I think they're worth the download :).

~Kathleen~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.