EVERYONES FIRST EVER CATHE WORKOUT

I own all of Cathe's strength workouts and MIS was my first and still my fave.

(I cannot do her step workouts, I need simple simple Intense Moves type of step workouts)

Kim

I bought several used VHS's from the Ya Ya Swap in 2002, I think it was. The first one I tried was MIS and then Step Heat.

My first was Power Max on VHS. That was back in 2001 I believe, I got it from Collage videio because I had found the videofitness.com and had a mentor that suggested that I try Cathe. It must have taken me 3 months to get through all of it.

Kathy

Wow! This was a really popular topic!!! I didn't know Cathe made videos back in the 1980's. That was before I was born!!!:7 :7

Good Luck w/ your workouts!

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Circuit Max and Step Works. I think I got both at the same time. Oooh the money I've spent on exercise videos since then!!

I also started about 15 years ago. It was with Mega Step Blast. After that I was hooked and ordered everyone that was in existence at the time and everyone since!!!

Mine was power hour about 2 or so years ago at a friends house on fit tv. Never had fit tv but used to go to her house to workout with her sometimes. Found the website, ordered some videos so I could workout whenever I wanted to whatever I wanted.
This was a cool interesting post to read though.
~Angel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.